3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tophacker 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Flies save (Need for Speed Payback)

After some time, I will continue progress in the game. How to solve this problem?
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
HURAGUN78 10.11.19

restore the game in the origin or in the origin game properties and go to ( the cloud Storage) and untick the (Enable cloud storage for all supported games) if there is not a tick then put her

t
tophacker 10.11.19

FAR OUT
Thank you! Helped.

t
tophacker 10.11.19

FAR OUT
Progress was again discharged. I will look for a save after City Lights.

v
vega262 10.11.19

helped me. in the properties of the save file to uncheck read only and the whole folder do the same thing. the track guys

O
Oleg Pozdnyak 10.11.19

Hi,forum.Need advice :bought Payback on Origin, the standard edition. The game data is not saved.Every time you go into the game and all over again.These La Katrina" and"League 73 already zae'Ali.Folder NFS Payback is absent on the path:c/users/documents.That is, in fact, they remain just anywhere. If you have any thoughts, tell me what to do.

G
GoodGameMan 10.11.19

Pirates is simply a file called 1 simply does not appear in the folder what to do

G
GoodGameMan 10.11.19

SaveGame/savegame/1 it is not there what to do

o
opex678 10.11.19

Play in peace, all is saved, then out of the game. You go into the game and it all starts again, please help how to fix it

D
DemiAsmodeus 10.11.19

opex678
turn on the cloud to machine remained there

D
Danya Smirnoff 10.11.19

opex678
Go into Windows Defender ----> security Settings from viruses and other threats ---> Controlled access to folders !!!DISCONNECT

J
Jo7eR 10.11.19

Dan Smirnoff
Thank you. Helped. Was disabled, but the campaign after the update of Windows turned on.

v
vitunfaqigro 10.11.19

GoodGameMan
this same garbage on windows 10, on windows 7 although all the rules were(

t
tophacker 10.11.19

GoodGameMan
It is possible to set write permissions

O
ORGXI 10.11.19

Guys, I bought PayBack with orgin's. Set save, start the game and says that the file is corrupted. What to do ?