3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21 12:26 am

Slows down after taking the quest, mods are available (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I understand that the game is not the topic, but can someone tell me. I played stalker (Misery sagerius mod) and (Saboteur). This is the call of Pripyat, both. And both have the same problem. At the substation workshops I take a quest for food and the game starts slow down on a terrible. And I will repeat on both games. If anyone knows why, answer.
17 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 19.11.21

xs .... and if the quest is completed, the game stops slowing down ??
... I usually pick up a havchik right away and go there ........

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

So I come with food so as not to run ten times

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

and I usually pick up F1 grenades ((that's why it's not possible to perform

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

rPeBoJL
Why do you need F1 if you need a zhrachka?

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

vovik.boroda
there are tools. and these goons get in the way. began to whine a couple of hiding places along the way and alah-babah

W
Warkrk 19.11.21

What version do you put mods on top of, maybe it's the disk, and on this quest even a clean game will lag? Or are they 2 different assemblies?

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

These are two different games, but they took pirates in the store

W
Warkrk 19.11.21

vovik.boroda
Write your pc config, version of the game, what year are these discs or are these digital copies, which is unlikely of course) I tried to wait after taking the quest, just stand for 5 minutes, maybe something starts to be generated somewhere and needs to be loaded? For good reason, you need to install the latest versions of these mods on a clean repack of the latest version, and check all the parameters of the video settings for a minimum.

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

Now I’ll not say everything offhand. I’m writing from my phone at work. I don’t remember mine two cores 650 or 640 video card 6 operative disks were taken that year and then the brakes were saved in the game before the quest and I didn’t go to the workshops like that

W
Warkrk 19.11.21

vovik.boroda
Yes, everything is clear from the PC, I found a topic here, you just need to google it. They write, you hand over the quest lags, you must go through. At the start of this quest, special information polls are triggered to prohibit the sale of certain products from merchants. From there, and possible lags. source- http://sigerous.ru/forum/54-4089-5 Well, this is not a fact, if I were you, I would put the same mod on a clean stalker and load the save.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 19.11.21

v11player
On a clean game, saving will not work, but the idea is correct.

V
Vladimir Platonov 19.11.21

misery sigerous is it you have one mod or 2 separately?
or you just about such a device as "," have not heard?
You probably have a piece of shit on which the stalker slows down, my mods also used to cause an imbalance on my computer, and then, when the computer became stronger, then no mods throw me out anymore, only if they don't have a bug of course =)

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

Mod one and about a piece of shit ... people play for worse

W
Warkrk 19.11.21

vovik.boroda
Everything, I understood what the quest was for, I "passed" it at the beginning of the game, well, he asked for food there, as it were, I do not argue, because of the fence you throw a couple of grenades into the fire area and go, then you distribute it with heads D This quest is so small then you basically do not want to kill them, here is the mod that I have installed http://stalkerportaal.ru/load/modifikacii_zp/graficheskie/adaptacija_misery_mod_na_sgm_2_1/24-1-0-1954 everything is clear, the current through the console is saved so as not to fly out. Most likely the problem is in the repack on which the mod was installed and uploaded to the disc. If you have really creepy lags in that place. I will repeat it there, but not fatally. Mod fire! SK0RPY0N_O89O Put the same mod on a normal repack, and the save will work fine.

z
zagruzon 19.11.21

These are two different games, but they pirates in the store took
discs with pirates? Buy? Hmm .... it's easier to download a repack and play around with it, you can get stuck with such discs, I didn't have all the files on one, the second one was soiled with a virus that was not erasable , both were with stalkers, so I spat on this business a long time ago

W
Warkrk 19.11.21

By the way, in 2000 I took discs in the store for the last time and then changed 1k1 for 30p =) I have all 3 parts of the stalker repack from SlaY3RRR, all the latest versions.

v
vovik.boroda 19.11.21

v11player
You were right came with food took the quest slowed down gave food and everything fell into place and the iron is normal. Cal of duty advantes and goust goes smoothly.