3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svetokur 19.11.21 12:26 am

Randy Marsh (Father Wall) Teaches Whisperers (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Help when Randy Marsh (the father of the wall) teaches how to use whisperers how to press A and D so that everything works out? I just can't get there, I press, as the game shows, the game doesn’t come out ((
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 19.11.21

Svetokur
After you release the whisperer, you need to blow it up, I don't know how on the keyboard, but on the gamepad it's the letter A.

d
dedimon2 19.11.21

And what has to do with blowing up, there you have to press A and D, but it is not clear exactly how and in what order.

S
Seguro 19.11.21

If you look closely, there is a small triangle on the oval, you need to place it with arrows on the left on the line

w
wsa 19.11.21

Seguro
thanks dude)

S
Svetokur 19.11.21

dedimon2
there it is necessary to press so that the indicator trembled then accelerate pressing quickly and at the end of the PCM press the search button.

d
dedimon2 19.11.21

Seguro
Thank you so much!

A
Aspers 19.11.21

And then how to send a whisper near Taco Bell, where are the military?

It is written to hold and release "p", but nothing happens.

S
Seguro 19.11.21

use E to select an ability. Then G and lkm. The range will be shown,

d
don111999 19.11.21

press P for 4-5 seconds then the left mouse, a green cloud appears, point it with the pointer, explode it with the left mouse.

d
d1kreed 19.11.21

seguro dude, thank you! Registered just to say it. I was tormented, I did not see this triangle in my eyes

F
FlashBullet 19.11.21

When learning, you only need to use the right stick. First down, then up. After, as with the first magic, direct the triangle to the left.