3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigrenok123 19.11.21 12:26 am

Heretic vs Hexen (Heretic)

Which game do you think is the best? I bet on the Heretic!
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 19.11.21

And I'm on Hexen, because it came out after Heretic and includes chips from it, plus new ones.
It is not for nothing that the original title sounds like "Hexen: Beyond Heretic".

T
Tigrenok123 19.11.21

"It's not for nothing that the original title sounds like" Hexen: Beyond Heretic "" Ha ha! Joker...

V
VanishingWalker 19.11.21

It's not for nothing that the original title sounds like "Hexen: Beyond Heretic"
A powerful argument :)

PS I like hexen more. Everything is cooler than in a heretic. Except for music)

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 19.11.21

Yes, music in Hexen does not fit into any gate at all! And in the Heretic it is even less so.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 19.11.21

Yes, music in Hexen does not fit into any gate at all! And in the Heretic it is even less so.

V
VanishingWalker 19.11.21

Is that in the credits and in the Winnowing hall more or less)

T
Tigrenok123 19.11.21

By the way, about the music: even in Heretic, the endings of the episodes are more interesting. Until I found out about the Snake Riders, and my judgment about the plot followed only from the text in the credits, everything seemed to me much more romantic! :) It seemed to me that Corvus was returning to his world, and on the way he wondered if the end of the underwater city would be the end of magic in general ...

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

I do not like the respawn of monsters in HeXen, but still find it difficult to choose ...

PS And where is the HeXen II vs Heretic II theme? =)

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.11.21

Such a topic will be on the forum of the second ... Heretic? :) There, the forum is almost empty.

Created a thread:
http://forums.playground.ru/heretic_2/648716/

D
Doom-er 19.11.21

The music in Hexen is a freak, similar to the respawn, the bosses do not respawn - and that's good.

A
A pie without an opinion 19.11.21

The music in Hexen is normal, just right for the gloomy atmosphere of the game. And the Heretic is more cheerful and the music in him is more lively.

G
Gafarz 19.11.21

In Hexen, the levels are difficult to do because of the screenshots, but all the more fun: D

P
PG ... PG never changes 19.11.21

Hexen.

A
AlienTonic 19.11.21

Heretic,