3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 19.11.21 12:58 am

About the Alliance ... (Spoilers.) (Fallout 4)

In general, it turned out that the Alliance I ... well, in short, sided with Dan. And so. Preston doesn't like me a little and then starts shooting at me in the middle of a fight. But not about that. What do you think is the best way to clear this settlement and start all over again or to side with them?
28 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 19.11.21

0_o why doesn't Preston love you?

K
KOsMILE 19.11.21

I am everywhere and no one is shooting at me

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

honest Dan is honest. He was given an assignment, he fulfills it. Moreover, he saves, and does not act as a bandit. You did something wrong. He (Preston) might not like something, but he shouldn't be aggressive at you. 0_o
Give the details or something.

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

Halagaz
Well, the settlers are attacking me, it pisses him off. It doesn't matter that five minutes ago he spoke out strongly against torture. Right in the middle of the fight, he leaves, which is reported in the window, and then attacks me.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko have
you already cleaned this switchboard or something?

I had such a glitch with Danse. I don’t know what it’s connected with, but as soon as Dance entered the settlement, the whole village was on it with cannons. Although I had never been there with him before.

Do you have the same theme?

b
bolzen 19.11.21

Dance, if anyone does not know,
Spoilersint. Why would Danse get aggro with the Alliance?

C
Crack 19.11.21

Halagaz
SpoilerNu Dance synth may not be a bug, so I didn't check it myself.

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

Halagaz
No. I cleared the Complex, went to the settlement so that he too, Preston refused to travel with me and in the middle of the battle began to attack me.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Thanks to the caps, otherwise I did not know =)) But this is not the reason, because not in all the aisles they are aggroed. If anything, I go through the game for the 8th time slowly, studying every corner.
But there is another topic - I have the opinion that some kind of quest was completed, because of which the Alliance was aggroing on a satellite, or a satellite on an alliance, it always started behind my back.
Nevertheless, I found only one solution to the issue - the Alliance should go solo, that is, in front of the gate, I send him for a walk. If you are not sure of yourself, go back to any of the suggested ones, from piper to hancock. Who has what is open how to grill =)

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko

Ah, well then it explains a lot. Preston cannot shoot at civilians, and the alliance in the settlement is peaceful, for this he gets enraged and leaves. But after clearing the switch, you in the alliance will be aggroed by anyone for a sim, send Preston to rest for a couple of days. Otherwise it will not be here.

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

Halagaz
Thank you. But still, sometimes it seems that this switch did not need to be cleaned. Although this torture ...

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
Yes, this is a branch of the Gestapo, akstis. They found there out of 10 proposed 3 synths, and notice everything with torture. Mockery. This fucking doctor obviously read mein kampf and studied torture in const camps. You did everything right.

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

Halagaz Some
kind of ghetto ...

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
That's right . Try to find evidence for yourself if you did the right thing. Listen to the holotapes of human torment. She is lousy. In general, nafik from the bar is an expense and this is not discussed for me personally. She enjoys the torture.

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

Halagaz
I agree that she is a rare creature. And her .... fucker? Well, let them be. He is a scientist. It's just that she is too confident in her goals and it is a pity that she cannot be mentally broken. Well, and so quickly leaves for another world.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
She is too old to break her. And I suspect that she has been doing all this for several years, under a noble pretext - when you talk to her, she sticks that they say the synths shot her whole family and here all the same victims, however, when you start digging, there is not a single confirmation of her words (if someone found - show me please) from here the conclusion is that this is just a nasty creature that enjoys inflicting hellish pain on other people / synths (and synths also feel pain, Nick Valentine also talks about this).

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
In the game, the boundaries between good and evil are generally erased, as in the Witcher. And as for the woman, you are right, the games were voiced by normal actors, and the intonations of a psychopath with an obsession and persecution mania are transmitted from and to

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

Halagaz
If you go through the quest after receiving the minuteman artillery, then after leaving the brothel with a woman, kill the mayor of the village from the long-range and faint the diester. Then you can throw the checker directly into the alliance and he will not be a friendly target😁

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
To deal with the alliance, definitely, without any companions, what is peaceful, what is not.
And it is better to solve them outside the perimeter, otherwise the carcasses will forever poison the inner landscape.

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

Counselor
Here scrapdeadthings will help, at the same time you will stock up on acid, bones and fertilizer, well, if you accept the game with mods😉