3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edik2011 19.11.21 12:58 am

launch problems (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

installed a black ops license 2. the game does not start. what is the problem?
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaDGuYy 19.11.21

change the time to the US time zone

S
SoNe r 19.11.21

in general ..... I have such a problem, on the first day of the game release, I downloaded it from a torrent (repack from a catalist) size 11.73 GB I started downloading and the next day I looked in the internet and the same repack weighed 12.32 already I looked and saw that the version I downloaded is missing a couple of files from the same but updated ....... I installed and tadaaaaa fatal error direct x ..... I rummaged around on the Internet they said about turning off teamspik3 about updating drivers about installing multiple displays nothing helped .... I already have one display ... and so .... I bought a pirate and installed the same garbage BUT I did not delete the old version downloaded ... I downloaded a couple of patches and I installed it in the folder with the pirate bo2 and when I went in, an error was written (00000000000x2) or something like that ... and now the most interesting thing ...I went to the folder with the downloaded version of the game and there is also the same error (000000000x2) but I will install the patch only in the same folder with the game ... because the downloaded one was installed and interfered (since the error was transmitted to both versions) ....... on system operatives there is enough vidyuha supports direct11 if you do not believe, check here (www.nvidia.ru/object/product-geforce-gt-440 -ru.h ..) percent and everything else is also in order ....... advise what to doon system operatives there is enough vidyuha supports direct11 if you do not believe, check here (www.nvidia.ru/object/product-geforce-gt-440-ru.h ..) percent and everything else is also in order ....... advise what to doon system operatives there is enough vidyuha supports direct11 if you do not believe it, check here (www.nvidia.ru/object/product-geforce-gt-440-ru.h ..) percent and everything else is also in order ....... advise what to do

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

The game also does not start. The license was purchased on the day it was released, today I tried to install it, everything was installed (steam: shortcuts, download, cache, everything was loaded) I press play, and nothing happens, I reinstalled it through steam, the same thing. I have no idea what to do. !
Can you tell me what to do? DH11 ??! (Battle, and all not old games, go to high)
Maybe it's the video card (radeon 6850 1G DDR5 775MHz

p
pandem0nium 19.11.21

I have such a problem. bought a pirate and installed it. I go in for the first time everything is in order, it was played for 2 hours without lags and other garbage, when I tried to go in again, the game hangs at the very beginning. I call the task manager there it writes like the work of the program is terminated - close the program and that's it. who knows what's the matter?

C
CoD PyLuT 19.11.21

having the internet to buy pirates is not the smartest thing to do

S
Slawik 555 19.11.21

put gankong timezone and date to 13 november

a
alexey_5586 19.11.21

Guys, please tell me why, when installing the game, when it starts to install, (usually it is written to continue, press the NEXT button) there is simply no NEXT button, it is not visible, and CANCEL is not visible either?

S
Saxarov 19.11.21

The game simply does not start, even the process does not appear in the task manager. How will it fix it?

P
PunkRiley 19.11.21

I have another problem, I installed the game (pirate), updated Direct X and all sorts of shnyaga, I start the game, and I am told "Direct X non-elimination error", I don’t know what to do! Help

B
BaDGuYy 19.11.21

maxim512 same problem

s
sanymc 19.11.21

Try reinstalling and removing the spaces in the installation, for example: D Games CallofDuty.BlackOps2

after installation, set the Hong Kong time zone +8 and the date November 14

Y
YanicZ 19.11.21

Solved the problem) Installed Steam and created an account and it worked. Time and date do not need to be changed

S
Savok179 19.11.21

maxim512 Same baida
. And along the way, she does not bother anyone.

i
ivchekvova 19.11.21

I have already tried all the tips and changed the date and the belt and Windows updated and the firewood all new
does not help and I tried the tone of cracks
The result is a black screen, the cursor gives a download and then it crashes that Call of Duty: Black Ops II does not work and the button to close the program
What should I do? Repack from RG Catalyst
Checked on a laptop with radeon everything flies ok and nothing needs to be changed, but on a computer with n-vidia a black screen
Maybe it's in Windows I have it 8 x86
Help please !!!

i
ivchekvova 19.11.21

Rolled back to wines 7 and everything went

T
Thunder_one 19.11.21

I bought a license for black ops 2. I installed it, run it, and then a blue screen appears. I updated the firewood but does not help. What to do?

g
guff031 19.11.21

gives an error t6sp.exe, the program cannot be started, because buddha.dll is missing on the computer. Try reinstalling the program.

T
The lucky one 19.11.21

I have a license, bought in incentive. At startup, the error "Unhandled exception caught" takes off. Tell me how to fix it?

m
matrixua 19.11.21

alr5000 12/2/12 2:23 PM

BIG48BAN
This error is due to the fact that the system does not have Steam installed. At least I had because of this

For those who do not want to install Steam:
To start the game without Steam , you need to download and run this reg file: rghost.ru/41945550

It turns out that it’s so easy to cheat the game :) True, it cost me a few hours digging in the registry Win8 x64, to find out ...
I think this option is a ride for any 64-bit operatsionok, I can not do this for x86 reg file, not on what

turns out the whole thing in checking whether the set-stim in Windows

F
Forichich 19.11.21

Help people. License. I start it, there is an introductory video, it freezes. Restarting, it freezes at about the same place with an error of several seconds (2 times).
Restart, skipnuv video, passed the first mission, again freezes on the next video constantly in the same place. What to do?
PS
I ask you to give answers like "update firewood" in expanded form (how to do it, where is it safe to download updates, etc.)