3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranger 19.11.21 12:58 am

Power armor bug (Fallout 4)

Everything was always normal, but now from some point in the game the power armor began to "roll back". Or rather the frame itself.
I'd better give an example. Here I have T45 power armor. I can modify it, fix it and so on. But as soon as I get out of it and leave the location, then upon my return I find it in the form in which it spawned once in the world. If you hang other elements on this frame, then upon return they will be replaced by T45 and will be in the inventory of this armor. Another example: I walked in Danse's power armor from the moment I received it until the very end of the game. Then he repainted it as a guard, received a helmet and a breastplate for a quest and replaced them in the armor of Dance (sold the helmet and breastplate). Then he left the armor and went about business. He returned, and in the inventory of armor there is a T60 helmet and a T60 breastplate that Danse once had. Plus, the arms and legs now have a paladin coloration again .. In short, the armor rolled back to that state,
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 19.11.21

A known bug when using the mod seems to be a Spring cleaner. Let me guess, and the nuclear units themselves come from somewhere (if several sets on the base are in them themselves appear). I can recommend that everything be removed and stored in a workshop for storage.

S
Stranger 19.11.21

Vindly
Hmm, thanks, I'll check it out. Hurry, GEKK would come out .. And then you put a harmless mod, and somewhere on the other end of the map you don't have half of the location. (or something like that)