3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 19.11.21 12:58 am

girl has a nervous breakdown

My girlfriend has already had a nervous breakdown for a week or something like that, some kind of mental or nervous disorder, or depression, I don't know ... I can't understand. He does not want to see anyone on calls, even mine does not answer, does not go out. I can’t do anything with her, and we didn’t swear so that she would freeze from me. What to do how to return her to the real world? Later, time only complains about life and whines about how bad it is for her to live (there is no reason for that) that she hates people all around her enemies ... damn everything was ok and she was so rarely overwhelmed. What could it be? About the psychologist and does not want to hear, says you enemies want to hand me over to a psychiatric hospital. I'm powerless, it's been freezing for a week
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 19.11.21

PMS or early menopause.

F
Fan_Tiesto 19.11.21

Sima4
That not PMS passed for a long time, that is, it was somewhere a week before the breakdown, there was no such horror with her, I'm generally in afiga

S
Sima4 19.11.21

I think we should stop communicating. For right now, "enemies are all around," and then she will destroy them. You will find another, you do not live in the forest for tea.

G
Garrus-1994 19.11.21

As Uncle Freud said ... did she have problems with her mother, father? These are the very questions that every psychiatrist should ask his patient. Not, but seriously, the author, you do not think that highly qualified psychiatrists are sitting here, well, or at least psychologists, or at least people reading these psychologists? If such a breakdown does not come out of the blue, then the problem is clearly deep. And I tell you, the local flora and fauna are not your helpers. To understand the reason, you need at least non-verbal and verbal contact. And everything that they will advise you here will not help.

M
Mr. Rifleman 19.11.21

I don't know, Maine. We need to decide right now. Either stop communicating, or start making up somehow, because if you drag it out, then later it won't work. Yes, damn it, this damn psychology my brain takes out ... decide for yourself whether you need it or not. It's your relationship after all.
White Wine Taster
And what will happen? Will she say with a broken face "excuse me, dear"? Something I doubt.

F
Fan_Tiesto 19.11.21

Garrus-1994
Her father left the family very early, then the stepfather was a drunk, maybe this is the case? She also hit her head when she lost consciousness, could this affect? Maybe her psyche is disturbed? She doesn't let psychologists in, I can't do anything

F
Fan_Tiesto 19.11.21

It's hard to quit for a year, I got used to her, but this was not expected by the PPC, she had such seizures before, but it didn’t manifest itself so I’m just confused

G
Garrus-1994 19.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Her father left the family very early, then the stepfather was a drunk, can this be the case?
What about your mother? No problem? Maybe it's the father. You need a reason for leaving, when he left, your lady's relationship with him, then your relationship with your stepfather, possible beatings, attempts at rape. You need to know more, and more is possible to learn only in a confidential conversation. And so I can not guess on the coffee grounds. What is her relationship with colleagues, what have characterized her past seizures? Have you not noticed behind her some kind of inhibition in accepting or in mastering a new, sudden situation? Or maybe she told you who she wants to become, but nothing came of it in the future. These are one of the basic syndromes of neuroticism, rigidity and inconsistency between the real and the desired. What's her usual mood? Have you noticed any oddities in her when she has no seizures? You see how many questions there are. Such a person can be driven to suicide. By the way, I don't want to upset but your departure could lead to suicide. Not a fact, but likely.
She also hit her head when she lost consciousness, could this affect?
It could. However, then some of the oddities would have been more noticeable earlier.
Maybe her psyche is disturbed?
O! Don't worry about that. This is exactly. Sad as it is.

A
Alex coachman 19.11.21

Typical woman: "You do not panimic my subtle inner world, you do not love mine, leave me alone blah blah." In short, this one broke. Look for another. This is the correct option.
There is another option - to delve into her "shit", trying to fix it, and in this she will actively interfere with you because religion does not allow you to tell the women normally what the matter is. In the end, most likely you will only aggravate it. You will become her main enemy. Or maybe even commit suicide / try to commit suicide ostentatiously, ostensibly because of you, if it becomes completely bad. In short, you will stay extreme for sure.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

Well, it means the bobby is dead)

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
If everything you wrote is true, then your deeds are bad. A woman with a hole in her head is a big problem for her man.
There are not many ways out of this situation.
Quitting is the easiest one.
Or live with it. Just keep in mind, it probably won't be better already. The psyche is such a mean thing, and if it is also buggy ...

b
bloomm 19.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
How old is she?

T
Tenser 19.11.21

Purely my opinion, God forbid, of course, but I think there is another guy involved.

C
CT3H 19.11.21

Well, what for the people ..- A little something to throw ..- Princes mlyat .....
ps I think there is a usual transitional age ...

A
Alex coachman 19.11.21

S. e.n.
Princes in fairy tales. So are the princesses. And here is life actually.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 19.11.21

About the period of the skin that rages not heard?)

S
Slon-900 19.11.21

The author, the salvation of a drowning man is the work of the drowning man himself. If a person does not want to help himself, then at least move mountains, there will be no result and in the end you will be guilty. There are 2 options, or the gears in your head really malfunctioned, then an urgent visit to the doctor, and preferably a psychotherapist, let him prescribe pills for a start from seizures and make a diagnosis, or the typical position of the victim, because it’s so good when they run around and wipe your ass. and you are such a poor and unhappy person, tortured by life, with fat to rage shorter. Or such thoughts from idleness most often appear.
life and how bad it is for her to live (there is no reason for that) that she hates people all around her enemies
She must be somewhere between 16 and 18 years old? If not, throw this chicken, drink all the juices.

z
zhimipe 19.11.21

Revised NTV, Malakhov and Kiselyov.

F
Fatcannabis 19.11.21

The author meant his hand

L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.11.21

find a new one, this one is broken.