3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Prepad 19.11.21 12:58 am

Mouse sensitivity in game (Fallout 4)

Can you please tell me if it is possible to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse vertically (I get that it is lower than horizontally)? And is it possible to adjust the sensitivity in the aiming mode so that it is the same as from the hip?
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 19.11.21

Angry Prepad
Correcting asymmetric mouse sensitivity
By default, the sight does not move symmetrically horizontally and vertically. Apparently, this was done to make it easier to play on the console. But we are not poor console players, so we don't need this. To fix this:

Open My Games Fallout4 Fallout4.ini, find the line fMouseHeadingYScale = .021 and change it to fMouseHeadingYScale = .03738
This is for 16: 9 monitors. If yours is different, simply multiply 0.021 by the appropriate factor.

Do not forget that if you change something in the launcher, all your modifications in the three above-named files may crash. Therefore, before modifying, first configure everything you need in the launcher, and do not go into it again. Otherwise, you may have to repeat all the operations from the beginning.
Change FOV
Open Documents My Games Fallout4 Fallout4.ini and in the [Display] section add the following lines:

fDefaultWorldFOV = XX
fDefault1stPersXX

Where XX is the desired FOV parameter. I put 100. Here it is for my own taste, someone will like the FOV more, someone less.

Then open Fallout4Prefs.ini in Documents My Games Fallout4 and do the same as above:
In the [Display] section add the following lines:
fDefaultWorldFOV = XX
fDefault1stPersXX

Then go to the Steam installation folder - steamapps common Fallout 4 Fallout4 and open Fallout4Prefs.ini. There also add to the [Display]
section fDefaultWorldFOV = XX
fDefault1stPersXX

Note that the FOV options under [Interface] in Fallout 4.ini do not need to be changed.

A
Angry Prepad 19.11.21

Hattack
Thanks, it helped! But is it still possible to make the sensitivity in the aiming mode the same as in the "from the hip"?

S
Slimer91 24.11.21

Evil Prepad
For those who will search in the future. Look for the RWA INPUT mod. It is on the nexus