3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marsvenus 19.11.21 12:58 am

Questions for Experienced Players (Diablo 2)

Good evening, dear players and Happy New Year everyone.
I decided to play with you. Advise how to start playing / by whom? The point is, I'll have to start from absolute zero. In general, I really liked playing as a lightning sorceress, but there is no gear, so there is a goal to start accumulating runes. Can anyone help with choosing a strategy, how best to earn runes?
76 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 19.11.21

The best way to earn runes is with wigs. Who better to start on LoDe - I started FO / meteor sorky. Then you can already swing the ench-sorka, the convoy of the tank - this will make it possible to pump any enchantment up to 80 in a few hours.

f
firkax 19.11.21

no gear, no gear
drops from monsters when you go through the game.

Can someone help you with choosing a strategy, how best to earn runes?
it's better to play in the game and not work, otherwise it will not be interesting to
create your favorite charm and you
will find runes ahead - well, you won't find it - well, let it

m
marsvenus 19.11.21

ixdon
thanks. but there are some guides on wigs, etc.

firkax
wisely on the one hand, but on the other hand - I want a good gear :)

p
passed 19.11.21

marsvenus
Lod: blizzle, ench, whatever you want. CL: parasorka, bo (ench, if you are going to play there or xts).

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.21

marsvenus
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/
Advice - start for ench rubbish on the classic, ask someone in the chat for a wig, maybe someone is bored to drag it. Himself once gave the boys a ride)
And then you create a game "N en4" and quickly swing, the cities are open. After that, you can swing a barbarian for bo, or just a forty for wigs, well, and the charms with which you will play in LoD.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

marsvenus, check it out, I like it. ;-) you don't need to repeat everything exactly, you should dress more simply, the main thing is to dial fhr (42 or 60%) and fcr (63%). to do this, you should find or buy a "shard" from the posons (in the game it is better to write shard, not ward).

Better to start on the "classics", then it will pay off robustly. first the enchant sorka, then the bo-barbarian, then either a hummer or a steam locomotive. boor - to search for cool clothes, you do not need MB. bo - highly desirable.

in parallel with this, at first boring process, you can swing a hammer in a lodge. he is normal and half-naked.

m
marsvenus 19.11.21

Obsessed
Thank you for your reply. I decided to start with fo + nova to swing a magpie (once such a paravoz was dragging even without a bo)
But they beat me hard .... thanks for the link!

m
marsvenus 19.11.21

Rivnyanyn
thanks, we will study))

m
marsvenus 19.11.21

passed
thanks. already started on the keyboard but not a soul is dumb here (

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

marsvenus, better FO + FW, and throw 2 in Nova (in Light Mastery - 1). and more in tILIport (10-14).

p
passed 19.11.21

and more in TILIPORT
20!

g
gpyr 19.11.21

Obsessed
How complicated it is - ench, bo, hamer ... I created a magpie and went to beat the monsters with a stick, while I was passing by, I got dressed in the foot park and dragged the first wig.
Shard, twitch, ward, iratha and and Tearhaunch sneakers are searched for along the paraboots, speeding up the process as they are found.
And all this support lads, IMHO, extra crap. I tried to drive with three holes (norm, night, hel) - callas. He left only a hel-hole.

p
passed 19.11.21

ward, iratha
ward, iratha!
ward, iratha !!!
ward, iratha !!! 11

g
gpyr 19.11.21

passed
Not well, what? It is quite easy to obtain, ascetic equipment.

p
passed 19.11.21

Almost all important slots are occupied by this park. But "it is not necessary to download dex and omfg cuts". ; (

g
gpyr 19.11.21

passed
It is necessary to sweat a lot to fill those "important slots" not in bulk. Is it worth bothering for wigs then?

p
passed 19.11.21

gpyr
I feel uncomfortable without a normal fhr and a block. But the missing cold and poizon cuts do not give a shit.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

I created a magpie and went with a stick of monsters to beat gpyr
,: D, of course, I apologize, but a magpie is like a girl and she doesn't have that stick; DD
PS: tiarhound crab OFC! =) the
first wig won't dress up in any way. as well as subsequent ones. : D
what do the holes have to do with it? : D essno, only hella! =) I don’t remember that I was in the guide for 3 holes paisal. three holes usually you know in which movie! <; D

g
gpyr 19.11.21

Obsessed
At work, the antivirus Trojan sees on the ruble, does not allow messages to be written.
Sorka is like a girl and she doesn't have that stick,
I mean that two-handed stick with which it is created, which also gives a bolt + fire.

So, everything that you have written is 100% true, but I have already stopped carrying wigs, and I haven’t found any suitable ones. Well, except that he replaced the tiarhound with a mediocre, rare half-splash.
The task of the Persian is completed and the need to search / buy something for him has disappeared. So in the season before last I made a necessary rune with a magpie in a yellow speck, which I REALLY found along the way, with a 20 fcr necro-stick in my hands. As unnecessary, he gave it to a friend (aka just_be), he spat a bit and bought her a shmotets.
He wrote about three holes as an example of the fact that too lazy to do unnecessary movements - to recreate, reset, give a party to everyone, torture viola + tab, not to mention pumping ench + bo + boor.
The sample seemed to write that it uses all three holes (; -R)
Therefore, my opinion is that if the purpose of the only wigs is not worth bothering with the selection and search for state equipment, download bo and ench. Is it that you are Obsessed and you are obsessed with classics and rarcs, or Passed - a hardcore player with experience.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

he spat a
bit gpyr,: D
no, more (in my opinion) - this is not a superfluous movement. and boor .. well, it's like a tractor: if you have one, then re-creating is an extra movement. :-)
Yes, I just got crazy / got crazy about the class. :-) It seems to me that if you muddied up a bit of litter, then it is somehow more dexterous to soar. but, in principle, if the block and fhr are enough, then it doesn't matter what they are made of.
PS thierhound crab also because it requires a lot of str. :-) that's why I didn't replace the shield! ; D