3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Bug in Mass Effect (Mass Effect)

People, help please, there is no doubt it is not very important and does not affect the game's plot, but I really want to go through these quests, I've seen how to send fixes people say helps, but I was late and the links don't work, the problem is that Feroze quest with the meat of Varenov where you need to tell the man that you killed the main Warren, my man says he doesn't want anyone to say, because someone had died... that is, it does not enter into dialogue in principle, but the quest with nutrients, it is necessary to approach to a woman named Mae O'Connell and take the quest, BUT I do not have this woman physically, just there, although the map indicated the place of delivery of the quest, I installed the patches, but they don't help. PLEASE help me! I would be very grateful!
16 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.19

You Marianina killed already?

h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19

Yes, the mission Feroce was over, I decided to do a little job, and here on you.. Corianin - plant(as I understand) so I killed the alien in command took. All kaloyantsi Hope Joo..

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.19

Half of the colonists then decided probably on the way to marianino.

h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19

damn ... 8 people left, and it affects us, Yes?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.19

Well, if he killed quest givers, and quests, respectively, to pass will not.

h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19

Thank you so much, then go again.

h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19

I took these quests, but one stayed and failed, so I killed Toryanin, but a man like Gavin Hossel gave me something like a flash drive, so I transferred the cocoa then the data from his terminal, and the terminal in the Exoskeleton of Genny, as I understand, Exo... is somewhere above and need to use the Elevator, the start button of the Elevator is not working, so it must be after the murder of Marianina or not???

H
Hindzya 10.11.19

I can't recall where exactly the terminal, but it would definitely be in Sami eksogen where the ship Geth have to fold

h
hiddaniche1992 10.11.19

Thank you, the course really need a lift...

a
aKinave 10.11.19

Now play me the same bug. Apparently, the quest is not finish and pass Feros re too lazy. Well, 1 quest will be outstanding in the log, but it's a shame that BioWare so ill write gameplay

G
Gera95 10.11.19

aKinave
The first is that these quests are before you go into the building Exo-geni.
Second, download the pirates do not complain about bugs.

a
aKinave 10.11.19

Gera95
Quests with electricity and water supply I fulfilled after the completion of the mission on Ferose, the third just fails to complete. And I you license.

G
Gera95 10.11.19

aKinave
Weird. I have drive license, all for rent and before and after ... assuming he survived of course.
Maybe you're a leader cooked not killed? It is usually in the far corner worth while to him will not start.

a
aKinave 10.11.19

Gera95
no, I killed him. Me in the magazine even was told to report this to Reynolds, but he still refuses to engage in dialogue. In any case, the game I'm already gone, already do not mind a drop one is not marked quest.

D
DrobotEgor 10.11.19

There is a way! (tried only once)
Quest will fail if you complete the main branch of tasks, since the Elevator is locked, so either start saving, or leave as is and move on.
But there is, still, the most extreme way. He is not good from the point of view of estedi passing game - you get datastore and will have to use commands through the console (cheats). But for the occasion to tick off on a mission, I think it is possible to use them. On the Internet there is a description how to enable the console to enter the command.
Steps: ======>
Fly on Feros. Go to the Elevator, to go not necessarily. Include code ghost and go in the direction of the corridor, behind texture. Behind them in the distance is the structure, cube in the air is lift. Go to it, go around it to face the door, "I admire how your team falls somewhere". Next, write the code walk will be loading a map, the character will fall on the roof of the hangar where the Transporter. Re-write Ghost going over the edge of the hangar in front of a big gate, and again ''walk'' the character will fall on the road, and all take the Transporter. Carry out the mission, everything works, but no one has. Next, go back to the Elevator, push the button, go, download, and voila exit the Elevator as if you were on the mission. and you will be happy))

a
alexlex 06.03.21

DrobotEgor wrote:
There is a way! (I tried only once)
Thank you, I completed the quest, otherwise until you talk to this engineer and give you a USB flash drive, the terminal is not active, well, we could make it possible to return ...