3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 19.11.21 12:58 am

What is your choice of weapon in the game and why is it so? (Bloodborne)

Actually, people, what are you hitting the evil spirits and why did you choose this weapon?
He started with a saw and a musket, but later bought a magazine pistol and an ax.
He took the pistol out of considerations that it gives some kind of damage, and not just stops the enemy, but with an ax he beat Goscoigne's dad.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_Master 19.11.21

Walking stick + Evelyn.
Is the second passage does not change weapons, zadolbalo, but nothing better for the soul to himself could not even pick out DLS.Igrayu Dodgers, all the power and speed to parry =)

p s cane useful cheat that yuzayut bossa beat through the column and obstacles =)

Z
Zerian Mashtraum 19.11.21

From the original game: walking stick + blunderbuss. The cane gathers everyone both in miles and on, albeit small, raidge. Blunderbuss is almost 100% riposted by creatures, if at all possible.
From DLS:
1. Raikuyu + Rifle (or a gun. I don’t remember exactly). With this weapon, everything happens very quickly and not particularly stressful, apart from the bosses.
2. Klevets + blunderbuss. In short, I will catch up with you wherever and whenever I want.
3. Sword of Moonlight + Shit (I can't remember the name) + Lead Elixir. The thing is, of course, wild, but worth a try.
4. Bow + torch. The bow does not need a second weapon and just blows everything it sees if you invest in Secret and Dexterity.

D
Destroyer208 19.11.21

Che blea for jokes with minuses nepoymu

D
Dark_Master 19.11.21

probably more fun with minuses))

b
bravointheua 19.11.21

Katana Chikage (http://ru.bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Chikage) + Evelina (http://ru.bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Evelina).

E
Eto_Snova_9I 19.11.21

Her guys, the most imbalanced is the saw-spinner. Shatters anyone in a couple of strokes. Yula spinning spinning + monster blood clot. Do you understand what I mean? Against those who like to shoot, the recipe is simple O + R1.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

Ludwig's great sword and his own gun.

M
Maklline66 19.11.21

From the main game - Ludwig's sword + hunter's pistol. I pumped the first one for 900 physical damage, the second only for riposts.
With the advent of the old hunters, I switched to the blade of moonlight - for I pumped in everything except blood, and the sword gives a good range of attacks.

In general, if you count in terms of dps, then the most imba weapon is the basic saw-sword. Pumped into damage along with the blood of a monster, it can take just a colossal amount of damage. One dude on ng7 + took more than half of the lives from the bosses in one series of blows in such a way.

K
Kevlon 19.11.21

I play with a cane and a pistol. First playthrough. It's been a long time since the game evoked so many emotions.

p
pavloalex 19.11.21

vtiruo Rotary
saw? Is this the weapon the GG has in his hand on the cover in the original game?
I just didn't understand his attacks ... I mean, one attack is simple, the second charged ... and that's it.
The local demonic ax unfolds, and with a charged attack throws back the foe, but here?
By the way, what about the hammer / cane?

E
Eto_Snova_9I 19.11.21

No. This is a DLC weapon, a circular, this dude's weapon with a bucket on his head from the DLC.