3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
labury 19.11.21 01:06 am

New to APB (APB: Reloaded)

Hello, I have been playing quite recently, so there are such questions.
1) I play as criminals, how to rob shops, steal cars and then where to take the loot?
2) Sometimes a character is hunted. How can you find it?
3) The alt button is responsible for remembering the player. What does this mean? Please explain this function in more detail.
4) Can you shoot from a car while driving? How to lean out the car window?
5) Why do I need to agree to copyright when using my music player? I hope that you can listen to music in the game (not your own composition), but the one you like and have on your computer? Sorry if the question is strange, just incomprehensible with copyright.
Thanks in advance for the answers.
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrovemaN 19.11.21

1) shops - you smash windows with a car, take profit, take your booty for money laundering (it will be marked on the screen); you can also steal a wheelbarrow and take it to the collection point for buckets with nuts (I don't remember the name)

2) marked on the map, the map is M

3) a xs)

4) a / d

5) you use music that you can copy in the future and subsequently distribute. But you know, in this country this issue is not relevant, when you install software with us, you immediately press "agree" =)

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

labury

3) alt this is for cops to shoot crims over who are handcuffed during a crime!

4) you can shoot from the car from the passenger seat by pressing any movement key!

S
Strinner 19.11.21

I'll tell you in more detail:

1) To rob shops, you have to smash shop windows with a car, better backwards. The goods that fall out of the window must be shoved into the trunk of the car, and then handed over to any messenger. The money received from the contact, unwashed, dirty, must be taken to the money laundering center. Be careful, during the robbery you can be set on fire by the security forces (a red shield appears near the minimap), and, accordingly, take away all unwashed money, if any. Also, with the accumulation of 1500 unwashed money, the security forces can burn you, regardless of whether you committed a crime at that time or not. By the way, it is better to rob a truck called Packer Keresko, he is often found on the streets.

3) The Alt button is only needed by the security forces to "burn" you on a crime

4) You can shoot from only the passenger seat. Press any motion button.

5) You can only listen to licensed music in the APB player, so you need to agree with the copyright when using the music player. To import your music into the game, you need to fill in the so-called "tags" of the music, it is best to use Aimp for this

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

Strinner

Cap! But in the player you can run any license not only! And if it comes down to it, it's better to rob with a couple of cops! Where the cop acts as a safe for which the only threat is a Persian with 5 stars!

S
SvInEtS 19.11.21

How do I import my images into the game? And then apply them to clothes / cars. I am the first day in the game (:

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

SvInEtS

cannot import your images! there, of course, you can make a replacement for textures, but there are a lot of haemorrhoids!

S
Strinner 19.11.21

Dmitry 666

Of course, you can launch a pirate in the player, but only you will hear it.

S
SvInEtS 19.11.21

Dmitry 666

How? And in this video they are in suits with Cerberus signs

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

Strinner
Not a balobol if not tested !!! Everyone hears! No need to pretend to be smart and pretend that you know everything!

N
Nik0LaI123 19.11.21

People, how can a law enforcement officer arrest a criminal, and what will they get for that?

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

Nikolai_Prizrak
to buy stanyaschie weapon after firing Krim he temporarily loses consciousness need to run up to him and press F (handcuffed). For arrests, the role of a "cop" is pumped, it opens up new elements of clothing, tuning cars and new modifications of the weapon, and at level 15, a grenade launcher opens, which is very useful at this time in the BC))

l
labury 19.11.21

I have another question. Why, when I go through missions (I play as crims), opponents, that is, the security forces can kill me with almost one shot, and not only me but other players from the squad. Often you will release the entire store at the enemy and he is still alive, but he can easily kill me. The threat level is bronze, the ranks of the security forces, I don't know, is there such information anywhere ?, so I can't say for sure that they have the same level of experience as me. It feels like the enemy is always several times stronger, there were security officials with grenade launchers and other powerful weapons. Explain, please, what is the point here? How to make the enemy the same level as me?

l
labury 19.11.21

I still have such questions
1) I uploaded my music into the game, then a little later I added a few more songs a week later, probably those songs that I downloaded earlier could not be listened to. Then I imported them again, everything became fine. What is the reason?
2) I can't go to the Armas store. Loading with freezes in progress. What could be the matter?

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

Laberium,
I don’t know why your music wasn’t imported the first time, but it’s better to enter Armas from the character selection menu.

l
labury 19.11.21

Dmitry 666 now there are no problems with music, I think it was due to the update of the game.

l
labury 19.11.21

When I sell goods, other players often start to steal goods from the car or steal the car. Is there any way to kill them?

D
Dmitry 666 19.11.21

Laberium
just needs to buy your van. From a personal car, no one except the team can take anything or get into it.

l
labury 19.11.21

1) The question is, the more expensive the weapon is, the better it is?
2) It does not enter Armas, all the time loading with freezes and that's it. Is it because of the version of the game? If I download a different version (preferably a license) and reinstall the game, will my save disappear?
3) What modifications make the gameplay much easier?

n
nero___ 19.11.21

drill (if you have a Kalash) quick-fire (if a wasp) parachute and imunoglubin

forgot to write about swinging Mouzon

l
labury 19.11.21

nero___ that is, the modifications are not suitable for all types of weapons?
1) I play as a security officer. How can you make money besides driving cars to a parking lot?
2) Explain in more detail about the Alt key, in what cases can it be used?
3) Sometimes cars drive slowly in missions. Is this a glitch? Has anyone ever had this?