3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima nigay 19.11.21 01:06 am

Found a sniper rifle. (This War of Mine)

Someone wrote that apart from an assault rifle, a pistol and a shotgun, there is nothing else, and so I found a sniper rifle I have not used yet, but you can find it on the Construction site, after killing 2 snipers, one should definitely have a rifle.
10 Comments
Sort by:
123213123123213 19.11.21

This is not a rifle, but a submachine gun with optics. I wonder if there are more of this kind of thing.
Spoiler

T
Tytanyumm 19.11.21

Dima Nigay
yes I also thought that there are only three types of trunks ...

T
Tytanyumm 19.11.21

but that is, just an assault rifle with optics, but I was delighted ...

D
Dima nigay 19.11.21

Glagol
I know this is an assault rifle with optics, but it can be used as a rifle, those two snipers were shooting quite at long distances

V
Vitaly Zloy 19.11.21

This barrel is very cool - over long distances you can shoot NPCs with impunity, they don't even aggro and die stupidly. He damages well, but his main focus is accurate, and does not spend a lot of rounds. An affair with him becomes a ramby :-), if a lock with snipers falls out, its primary goal is to clear it.

K
Kemath 19.11.21

This is optics

t
tourent 19.11.21

shoots too slowly, there are no such spaces and distances in the game to use it. it's much easier to get closer and pee everyone with a knife

W
Welkombe05 19.11.21

tourent
A good weapon, given that the game has several rooms without doors running in a row, and there it will come in handy, an assault rifle with optics

V
Vlad Afanasenko 19.11.21

After Sniperka I decided to look for something else and found ... On the new map of the Old City, if you click on the magnifying glass, which is in the room behind the bars, then 2 secret places will open in one of which there will be a pass from the country. True, I stupidly died on this map and so far I have no idea what to do with this document.

R
Raxm 19.11.21

Vlad Afanasenko
sell