3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGS37 19.11.21 01:06 am

New Game + (Dying Light)

SpoilersThanks Windows 8 for the ability to take screenshots.

Who started it? does it make sense thanks to which you get some kind of buns?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RipBoy 19.11.21

xAGS37x I haven't played it myself, but people write that at the very beginning of the game all the perks will be immediately open, but the zombies will be more seasoned.

A
AGS37 19.11.21

RipBoy
Well, yes, I realized that the character will remain, but I wonder what is the point of NG +?

R
RipBoy 19.11.21

xAGS37x As far as I understand, the point is in the perks opened at the very beginning of the game.

A
AGS37 19.11.21

RipBoy
so this can be done in 2 ways
1) join someone who has not completed enough
2) also start with the task
Spoiler

R
RipBoy 19.11.21

xAGS37x Then it is possible that for someone the meaning will be in more seasoned zombies?

A
AGS37 19.11.21

RipBoy
well, apparently like in Dark Souls - even more hardcore is needed)

B
Bomber 19.11.21

Yes, as in the same bootman - high-level mobs at the very beginning with high HP and all perks + powerful weapons in the boxes right away.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.21

passed the game and the new game plus is not displayed. I only have 2 options, start the game with some task or just start a new game

k
kreogen2012 19.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Same problem

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.21

kreogen2012
You go to continue the campaign, there you see the save of the passed game, bring it up to it and press F. In short, you cannot start a new game plus on another new cell, you must select the saved save.

T
Tomas freeze 19.11.21

tobish the plot is re-pass chtoli, the plot is the same ??

r
redhaos 19.11.21

the point is that at the end they give 2 new suits, plus the passage is more difficult. There are a lot of running zombies, even if you are not making noise, but just walking. The sellers have neither cartridges nor various components for assembling anything.