3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deeppurple1968 19.11.21 01:06 am

Ammo for partners ... (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. Can you please tell me if there is a mod that makes it so that the partners themselves pick up cartridges for their weapons from killed enemies?
16 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeka6791 19.11.21

I join. Mine, for example, instead of picking up cartridges, simply grab the nearest cannon with a full magazine, and then they have a full inventory of all junk. He gave Curie a sniper - so she sodits out of it like a machine gun, and then goes hand-to-hand. I had to equip her with a crammed one, since she was itching to.

A
Alexander Grohl 19.11.21

jeka6791 is
better than the infinite ammo mod, but it sometimes conflicts with other mods that affect partners. for example, it works great for me with mods for a different appearance of companions, but it turns off when multi-
companions deeppurple1968

d
deeppurple1968 19.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Well, infinite ammo is not very suitable for me ... It just seems to me that I have already seen such a mod somewhere, which I am talking about, but I don’t remember what it’s called :(

s
serginho3009 19.11.21

Hand them that laser from the endless. cartridges

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

The partners have endless cartridges, and he himself chooses the weapon from his arsenal. Mine changes weapons three times in one battle, from a pistol to a minigun, as soon as it gets in his head. There is only one option to add a permanent weapon to him - the partners' carry weight is also limited, you give him the gun he needs, and then you throw him all sorts of trash to the eyeballs so that he doesn't pick up anything else.

L
Legion1130 19.11.21

serginho3009
It simply does not need to be reloaded, and it consumes ammunition directly from the inventory.

L
Legion1130 19.11.21

nestrbob
The partners have infinite ammo only for their own weapons, which are not visible in the inventory. You can force your partner to use the desired item (weapon, clothing) in the exchange window (the T button by default).

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

Legion1130
Where does mine get ammo then? I collect all the cartridges myself, he does not get anything, but he fires from different weapons.

d
deeppurple1968 19.11.21

nestrbob
For me, when he fires all the cartridges, he switches to a drin or a mount, he does not pick up any cartridges, he has to give them to him himself. Maybe it depends on the level of difficulty? I play almost on the hardest.

L
Legion1130 19.11.21

nestrbob
He picks up the enemy's weapons and shoots until the cartridges run out, and then exchanges for something else.

R
Raxm 19.11.21

take a mutant with a sledgehammer and no problem :)
but in general, a fully pumped-in perk for searching for cartridges solves the problem with them, I have accumulated 5-10k + of all cartridges by 60ur, about 38kal I generally keep quiet more than 40k

A
Atay Wolverine 19.11.21

serginho3009
Tried it. Kate assigned him with the T key, but she ignores him.

d
deeppurple1968 19.11.21

Atay Wolverine
Maybe because the ammo for this weapon did not give her?

j
jeka6791 19.11.21

serginho3009
That laser simply does not have a recharge mode, but it eats up the batteries in the same way.

j
jeka6791 19.11.21

nestrbob
The partner has infinite ammo only for the type of weapon that he initially owns. For example, it makes sense to arm Danse with a "gatling", since his native "laser" uses the same type of charge. But Curie is initially unarmed and has to constantly throw up cartridges, since a stupid robot is not able to pick them up on its own))

A
Atay Wolverine 19.11.21

jeka6791
She and all the others can wield a stun baton quite well, in close combat it is very useful.