3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LLIyT_ 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Search mods (Mount & Blade)

People, tell me the mod that adds new armor and weapons.
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUST333 10.11.19

Riko

Good topic. Credit!

Mods:

Need more specifics, what do you want to see historically accurate weapons and armor, or fictional, whether the magic want to hire Lords, ie, as you can see a bunch of third-party questions, learning the answers to which we can help you more precisely.

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 10.11.19

Riko
Sword of Damocles - Invazion, Lord of the Realms 1.5. Good mods with new armor and weapons. But these mods include the updated stock, but also more global changes in the game. Is there a good mod Europe of the 17th century with a firearm. But it did not, though according to the mod interesting.

L
LLIyT_ 10.11.19

I want the historical, but not firearms, and can be qualitative global changes. Magic is not necessary, as I think it spoils the atmosphere of the game.

L
LLIyT_ 10.11.19

Read the description of the two above perechisleny mods liked both what would you recommend?

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 10.11.19

Riko
I liked SoD, it invasion next year will be the army of the Empire and faith can develop and then get the most powerful units at the expense of the faith itself (more in the description of the mod read it).
LtR too many changes, but it's played in just 12 hours.
My choice - Sword of Damocles - Invasion

L
LLIyT_ 10.11.19

Played in both fashion liked SoD, but it did not like the Roman army(although in the game I haven't seen them :))

S
STALKER MiTricH 10.11.19

My_name_Riko

Magic is not necessary, as I think it spoils the atmosphere of the game.

COMPLETELY support...))))...why ruin the game of magic....for magic lovers is Oblivion.....
And do not understand the modders who mods shoved magic and all sorts of neces.......(((( - 100000000000......)))))

And there are so many good mods...can try PROPHESY of PENDOR.......

Choose a lot of Chago is....)))))

w
warpor 10.11.19

PROPHESY of PENDOR really liked the cool enemies new weapons, armor and horses to fight much интереснееNATIVE can say hooked on this mod but I don't play with the purpose to capture everything and just like to fight, so to each his own read description of mods there, that is all there is

L
LLIyT_ 10.11.19

Stalker right now, I try to play with him

R
RUST333 10.11.19

It's not all fashion:
Mount & Blade

But they are more or less normal

m
mihail west 10.11.19

But there is a mod for Lord of the rings, if there is give a link, Please

N
Naemnyy rycar 10.11.19

this mod is going to do read http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=3237.0

N
Nezon 10.11.19

People, tell me the mod.
I'm sure this is not fashion, but still:
It seems to me that fighting is not enough voice acting. I would have changed or completely removed the music, but would have added more yelling, screaming, etc. like in a real battle. To attack all the screaming, from wounds screamed harder, in General there was a wild shouting in the battlefield! And to change the sounds of ringing of the weapon more loud and distinctive. Music can be removed, so as not to interfere. Plus to make the battles more dynamic! In General, if there is something similar - write a review who knows!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.11.19

Come on www.rusmnb.ru there, in my opinion, universal has some kind of mod that replaces the voice called like a More metal Sound, I have not tried it, but they say that is replaced with the even tramp of horses. Try it.
And the music can be abated to a minimum, you will not hear))
But with the roar don't know, there are no volunteers who yell into the microphone to record, portraying the wounded.

N
Nezon 10.11.19

Op - my main point! Not only the PR of the wounded, and encouraging the PR before the fight! Before the collision the two running at each other, troops! In their battle!
But more needs to be done to the armor was more dirty and dusty. To be on the field of battle stood the dust from the horses especially!

I don't really like the idea of mods knight in shining armor cuts and naraiyawa........ iiii of kaleialoha......, and his horse stopyatsot visible for miles......

Better dust, dirt, fight.... fight!

E
ElendiI 10.11.19

tell mod about downyou Greece (phalanx reliable weapons)

E
ElendiI 10.11.19

without magic

S
STALKER MiTricH 10.11.19

CRUSADER 777

The Peloponnesian War
Try it .....there seems to something....

N
Nezon 10.11.19

To phalanx, you need to download mod Form Ranks. But it is actually in addition to the Native, but if you read the English forum - you will understand how to combine with other mods (I personally have not tried), in particular, suggested above, The Peloponnesian War, which is about Greece. But for me this mod did not like. It does not change the strategic map of the game.

E
ElendiI 10.11.19

and th there is more than Greece to those of the Peloponnesian wars