3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead krow 19.11.21 01:07 am

Generous ruler via console commands (Fallout 4)

Is there a way to get this achievement just by typing a couple of commands into the console? I fiddled with the modav / setav / getav console commands and applied them this way and that, but the achievement did not drop. It seems that 00129157 and 00127238 do not regulate the value of happiness, but only take data on it. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands The

methods posted on the internet do not work for me, apparently, they have already been fixed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 19.11.21

Dead Krow
doesn't change the meaning at all? on the wiki link above, it is indicated that the value will change over time. Maybe just a little time has passed?

s
sCard 19.11.21

Dead Krow
didn't bother specifically with achievement, but with the Robot Home Defense mod, getting it is much easier.

C
Cold light 19.11.21

In general, you can still try to rebuild everything through tgm and download a mod that adds cats, each cat +10 to happiness.

D
Dead krow 19.11.21

Today I took an achievement. The procedure is as follows.

First, you need a settlement where happiness grows. The number of people and buildings are not important. You can increase happiness through the well-known method for knocking out the same achievement with 1 character (google), but in this way it only got to 80 and got up, so I had to roll back to the level where happiness grew and again experiment.

Step # 1. So, we activate the workshop in the settlement, open the console, poke the workshop with the mouse, its id should be highlighted in the middle of the screen, now we drive in:
getav 00129157 (the answer will show the current happiness, for example, 52)
getav 00127238 (the answer will show the target happiness, for example, 60 )

Step number 2. Achievement is given at a happiness level of 100 *, which means that if 00127238 is 60, then you need it to be 100. Add via the command:
modav 00127238 40 (instead of 40, there will be the value that you need)
modav 00129157 46 (so that long do not wait, add 46 points to the current happiness and get 98)

Pay attention to the order of commands - 00127238 is higher than 00129157, i.e. first add the target happiness up to 100, and then only add the current happiness. If you do the opposite, then nothing will work and you will have to restart the game.

Step 3. Again, check through
getav 00129157 (should be 52 + 46 98)
getav 00127238 (should be 100)

In theory, now you just need to wait, run around the world of the game, however, everything went astray when I slept, waited, or teleported. So it is necessary to fix these values ​​in the memory of the game without performing any such actions. But standing is also stupid.

Step # 4.
We simply speed up the time through sgtm 25, wait at least a game day, return the normal flow of time through sgtm 1. Check the game parameters through Step 3.

Step # 5.
Now you can sleep / wait (I did all this without leaving the settlement). We sleep or wait for 1 hour, no need to do anything, just "sleep-Enter" and so on in a circle, repeat 1-2 minutes of real time, the level of happiness should reach 100, or even exceed it. Switch to Steam and see if the achievement has appeared.

After receiving the achievement, I would not risk continuing to play on this state, load the save before starting the experiments.

* PS If you change the parameters via setav, then the values ​​also get confused, so just add them modav and wait for the game to calculate the percentage of happiness itself - this is where the script hangs, which counts the achievement.

I hope I wrote it clearly, maybe it will help someone, how it helped me, otherwise, according to the statistics of achievements, this achievement has 1.2% of recipients.