3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jon9km 19.11.21 01:07 am

Pros and cons of factions. Bonuses. (Fallout 4)

People tell me if the factions have certain bonuses and equipment, specializations, weapons, skills, or something like that. Do they have any thing that is not available anywhere except in a certain faction?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.11.21

There is.

J
Jon9km 19.11.21

Hirok
For example what?

H
Hirok 19.11.21

Jon9km
Layer for clothing, weapons, etc. But nothing criminal.

j
jeka6791 19.11.21

Jon9km
As a rule, this is a unique weapon or armor (from merchants or a reward for a quest), as well as a color of power armor, which gives a certain bonus if worn as a set.

J
Jon9km 19.11.21

jeka6791
I, for example, do not like power armor and prefer melee, stealth and pistols. Which faction suits my playstyle better?

j
jeka6791 19.11.21

Jon9km
"Subway". You shouldn't love "silovukha". Black, inconspicuous armor coloration (stealth bonus). You swing the "body" of the armor on stealth (stealth battle mode in a squat), swing the "ninja" and "sniper". You go through quests with Deacon - you get a cool unique pestle with glushak. And into battle!

ps The deacon is a shitty partner. In a firefight, don't expect help from him. He even in confined spaces manages to "get out" somewhere, not to mention "will". There he generally wanders by himself - I see him only when moving quickly or at the headquarters. From the pros - does not climb under the shot.

s
serial86 19.11.21

How to get through the game and not get stuck in any factions, otherwise if you refuse to cooperate, the dialogue is endless and the
task is repeated endlessly to take at least the subway or the order not how not to go through without killing the
members of the faction, but in this case the inscription will fail ... How to be?

I
ImKabachok 19.11.21

Jon9km
-In the brotherhood, during the quests, they give out power armor. After solving the problems with the "spy", they will give a T-60, it seems, in d or e modifications (I don't remember). With a full introduction, signal checkers are given to call a transport vertibird. You show him a place on the map, he delivers there in real time. And at the end of the plot, they are given a modification for the armor - a jetpack.
- For the minutemans, I only know that in the course of helping the grasses they will be given a flare pistol to call for support, and then there will be some kind of quest for artillery. I don’t know how it works - I haven’t seen it.
-In the subway on quests they give a unique pistol with a silencer.
-In the institute, you can grab relay grenades to call synths =)
-This is all my modest knowledge. Ahhh, well, every organization has a partner.

I
ImKabachok 19.11.21

serial86
-Something here in the topics was http://fireimp.ru/guides/luchshaya-kontsovka-fallout-4-vse-zhivy-i-vse-schastlivy-1360
-I haven't checked it myself, they say, the best ending and minimum victims ...

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

Jon9km
Plugs can be snatched from all factions. Another thing is that if a faction becomes hostile, then factional plops cannot be used. And so, work in the subway. You will get a bulletproof layer that will allow clothes (not all types) to pump 110 bullet resistance and resistance to energy damage. Accordingly, since you play stealth, you either don't wear armor or wear light armor. And such strong clothes, even without armor, keep decent damage.