3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj_MZ 19.11.21 01:14 am

Analogs of the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The game intrigued me quite strongly in 2013, but with every news about it and with every video interest disappeared - the curve balance, the "Watch Dogs effect" with graphics, cut locations and a huge number of paid DLCs prepared in advance finally discouraged me buy it for 2k wooden ones. However, the gameplay itself and the atmosphere of the game still left a strong impression, and therefore I started looking for a game of a similar plan, but at more democratic prices, in the range of 500-1000r. Let's try to find such a game or games together.
PS Day Z and other slag not to offer)
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capellimestari 19.11.21

Ghost recon Future soldier
Also a fantastic, but military-sabotage setting. Completely made up of cover, ordering, and freaky equipment from the future that can be customized down to the cog.
The strong difference is that the weapon is deadly and does not knock out numbers from enemies.
Not so long ago, a new part was announced - Wildlands, already with an open world and an emphasis on the network card. She, I think, is worth the wait.

T
TimKar 19.11.21

Dj_MZ
Hellgate London
The Secret World

D
Dj_MZ 19.11.21

Capellimesari
In Ghost Recon Future soldier, there seems to be no way to play in co-op , play the game with someone, the network part there is a detachment and capture of points. Although the game itself is very, very worthwhile.

Genom94
Hellgate London I already played to the holes in my time)

O
Ogyr4ig 19.11.21

Dj_MZ
How many Hellgate I played - I never went through to the end. We must try again. The game is good)

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms is generally F2P, animation and gameplay are similar, only the maps are scanty
PS although the daze is crookedly optimized, but only due to its PVP, it is a cut above this division, for hamsters

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms, lol, not only does the search for games do not work in this game, to access the store of weapons and equipment you need to buy the full version of the game, otherwise you only run in the basic attachment and everything would be still bearable, if not for one thing ... an imbalance in everything, from weapons (against guys with an open store you don't have a chance) and ending with armor, which you need to put two clips into in order to kill the enemy, and this is easy for you (like f2p) there is not enough time and then someone else was talking about the division with a clip to his head ... there is at least mmo, but here is a joke.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
I xs as it is now, but a year ago, I was buying there calmly without donation, maybe you didn't catch up that you just need to raise LVL to open equipment, but it's really sad with the search, I just played the game, sat for 15 minutes with the search , and this is Saturday night, peak online.

D
Dj_MZ 19.11.21

Are there any other options? Maybe there are games not from Tom Clancy in a similar vein too?)

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
just go to Steam and read negative reviews if my experience is not an argument for you. Approximately such comments are repeated there after one "To donate, you need to buy a game."
There is nothing to spend in-game currency on, since the store is locked.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov,
why do I need someone's review if I played it more than a year ago (I looked at the clan statistics, it turned out I played it 3 years ago) and I know about it from my own experience.
Today, another races came in and recalled that and how, in order to buy weapons, you need to get the required level, also with armor and equipment, prices are indicated in donat and game currency.
I did not invest a ruble in the game, donate currency was received for various events and codes.

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
then that view in a review, not a couple of years out of date, and has relevance December 2015. If, however, read the reviews, even among the positive is found as follows: "killed the game or given," We conclude that for three years the game model has changed several times ...
We launch the game and this is what we see:

If we click on the link "set infinity", then we will open the purchase page for the full version of the game for 499 rubles.
Now attention, if we open steam on the game page, scroll to the "download" button, next to the f2p version of the game we will see the same infinity set that we need for the store and in the description for it we will see what exactly this set is needed for:

There is no information about the "special level" there, at least I did not find it, and based on the reviews, the only way to use the store is to buy the game. In fact, there is no f2p model left, only a demo.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
Tin, I registered a new account and my jaw dropped, how can you charge a fee for this ancient treshak, now everything is clear why such a long search.
Yubiks are no longer just catching up with electronics, they are a cut higher if f2p games were turned into b2p.

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
so the problem is not even that the game was cut before the demo, you can measure it, test it and decide whether to buy or not. I tried to play it for an hour and a half and by the end I was just blazing from the imbalance and pay2win:
I go into the game, and there the guys are completely pumped, the whole team is shooting from sniper rifles from the other end of the map, I saw them only on kilcam, from the base weapons at such a distance it is simply not possible to kill the enemy, and given the pumped up perks, I have not even seen them.
The second battle, there were only three snipers shooting through the entire map, but there were guys with assault rifles who ran up to a sufficient distance to hit and what do you think, I planted a whole clip in them and could not kill anyone (and you are still talking about mmo division say something), while I died from 4-5 hits. In the end, I didn't kill anyone. And it's not that I'm a noob, but the balance of the team, weapons and armor. That is, I was just cannon fodder ... In the same battle, at the first lvl I could calmly cut the guys lvl 110, even though I don't have a sight on the weapon, there is a balance, although the guys playing battle now are probably great laughed.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
division will live until the first DLC, and then those who buy it will start tearing up those who did not buy, as it was in The Crew, I am now 90% sure that I will not take the game, the remaining 10% will be finished after the beta), although a miracle may happen.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
division will live until the first DLC, and then those who buy it will start tearing up those who did not buy, as it was in The Crew, I am now 90% sure that I will not take the game, the remaining 10% will be finished after the beta), although a miracle may happen.

S
Spy hunter 19.11.21

Of the worthy analogues, I can only offer Warframe.

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Well, with the dision, not everything is so simple. Of course, I like to pour crap on yubiks after watch_dogs (which I bought) and AC, which, like a war, never changes, but I think a good mmo will come out of the division. For the most part, I have this opinion, because I don't really expect anything from her (that is, my expectations are not overestimated, as was the case with watch_dogs and the damn Inquisition), so it's extremely difficult to screw it up in my eyes. Unless I expect a normal mmo, a finished post-apocalypse, normal firearms (hi black ops 3), a sane co-op of players, a lot of content (hi inquisition) and good customization (especially equipment). I don't expect anything incredible from them. In addition, the recently released siege, despite the technical problems, I liked the game and at the moment there is no feeling that I am tired of it.
At the expense of the imbalance and donation, there are such concerns, but I hope that the policy there will be similar to the swtor (even the gear bought for donat does not give any advantages over other players, except that it looks prettier and can be pumped ... and most importantly everything it can be bought for in-game currency on gtn, it is true that it is not enough to save up, but it is possible). In addition, if they want to do just a large mmo, and not an online co-op for 4 people, drowning the game in donate is a bad idea, they must understand this. Naturally, there will be a lot of donation, because it is mmo, but about absolute superiority - a moot point.
In general, I have been waiting for the dision for a long time, I really like the post-apocalypse (but all DayZ at the price of the division cannot be considered a full-fledged game) and here on e3 shows a large project from a large company, which is currently being developed for about five years, and even claim to be a multiplayer mmo. One type of character in an outfit with a lot of detail, I was delighted. After the beta, I'll tell you for sure. And now some kind of mainstream, hating games that have not yet been released, especially pleasing are the vidos with the title "Why the division is a failure".

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Oleg Bervinov,
I expect PVP from the game, in the video everything is somehow sad in this regard, as a race now I play a buggy, lagged daze, but I'm glad of his PVP, I endure all this, if Betka hooks me (which I strongly doubt) maybe and I will buy, but there is no faith in the yubiks.