3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 19.11.21 01:14 am

Drivers stopped earning (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I downloaded the version of 3ds Max from the media device and tried to install it, it took a long time to install, as a result of the installed program I did not see ... but when I started playing the game, I noticed that my money began to decrease, I spent the night 3 times, but the money did not increase, I was hired all drivers in the game, for one message in the GPS, income from the driver, then 50 messages can not find a job and so constantly throughout the day. The money on the account has already decreased 2 times, I will soon become bankrupt ... Tell me where it is prescribed so that the drivers do not drive empty, how to fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheRealStalker 19.11.21

Omenman
I have not seen this myself. I always play pirate (no bugs). The two most plausible ones are the current ones:
- Bug of saving
- Bug of the profile.
I can’t say for sure, create a new profile, then try to lure money in the game files (I don’t know in Euro Truck Simulator 2, but in the first it was possible)))). Buy a driver and watch them. Good luck!

D
DimVanSan 19.11.21

there is a mod
http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_voditeli_ne_vozvrashchayutsya_pustymi_by_baab-62319/
does not work right away you need to wait a couple of days

S
SlavikSD 19.11.21

Omenman
Try in the economy parameter driver_no_return_job_prob to make "0"

O
Omenman 19.11.21

Gabryel
After that, the mod and this still was: http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_drivers_return_with_jobs_v_8_0-88437/

O
Omenman 19.11.21

SlavikSD
And in which file to find this parameter, is there something in config it is not?

O
Omenman 19.11.21

I tried to install the "Drivers do not return empty" mod, they stopped returning empty, but they also stopped making money! Made 4 nights - not a single income message!

S
SlavikSD 19.11.21

Omenman
This parameter in the economy: the economy_data.sii file. To be in fashion that you have with max. priority. He's usually in cards.

D
DimVanSan 19.11.21

Omenman
I put it, it didn't work for me, but the one that I gave worked and still works ...

D
DimVanSan 19.11.21

Listen, maybe delete everyone, and re-hire ...

O
Omenman 19.11.21

Everything returned to normal ... I turned off the mod for the driver's empty car, traveled, spent 6-8 nights, now everything is fine, in half a day, 300-400 thousand income again became. This campaign was somehow connected with multiplayer, now I don't go into it ... Thank you all for your help and participation!

D
DimVanSan 19.11.21

Duck in multiplayer does not work the same fashion, no?

O
Omenman 19.11.21

Gabryel
I mean the failure was due to MP ... Mods, it is clear that they do not work