3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsyLove 19.11.21 01:14 am

Characters avatars not visible [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello members of the forum! From the moment I bought the game, I had no problems with crashes and so on, but there is one nuisance, it doesn't really bother me, but I want to understand why my character avatars are not loaded (see screen). Thanks for answers.

25 Comments
Sort by:
P
PsyLove 19.11.21

up

f
fitch24 19.11.21

there was such garbage on DX10 and DX10.1, but on DX11 everything was fine ... I was cured with the last patch, now on DX10 / 10.1 it is displayed correctly ... put it in the DX11 settings

P
PsyLove 19.11.21

fitch24
thanks, I will try

fitch24
thanks everything worked out!

S
Shakhban Magomedov 19.11.21

Actually, this is how mine and other online players are displayed - completely black, only some cuts for the eyes are visible. What is the reason and how to fix it. By the way, in the character selection menu, the online hero is also depicted.

Y
Yura Ismailov 19.11.21

wow ... I see it for the first time.

S
Shakhban Magomedov 19.11.21

Yes, I used to think it was a trick like this: D
Then I asked around the players, it turns out not

x
xIceCreaMx 19.11.21

The characters (All) ceased to be adequately displayed, the textures simply disappeared. Maybe someone had this? And how to fix it.

T
Torstein 19.11.21

Everything is fine, from the screenshot I will not say that the problem is the disappearance of the character.

x
xIceCreaMx 19.11.21

GG.Man1ak
I understand that this does not interfere with the game, but still not pleasant. Not sure how to fix it?

N
Nagoshaman 19.11.21

The same situation, it started after a fix from a rock-star for AMD + INTEl. The game after it starts perfectly and the fps is 40+ .... but the fact is that the game does not want to start on DX11 and even after rebooting it starts on DX10 / I managed to start it once for 11, but I could not repeat it because after rebooting again DX10 (DX10.1 is also not installed)

r
redJoker 19.11.21

xIceCreaMx
you have not installed any mods?
perhaps one of them is the problem

x
xIceCreaMx 19.11.21

redJoker
wrote above, there are no mods

It was just necessary to change Directx from 10 to 11 in the settings of the game itself

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 19.11.21

Who will explain what it is and how to fix it? In the gameplay itself, everything is fine. The mission preparation screen, menu, SMS icons with tasks, looks exactly like this, only eyes are visible.
ps
The problem is circled in red on the screen.
Spoiler

A
Antonyuuuuuck 19.11.21

the same crap was on the old hardware, after updating the firewood it seemed to be gone

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Welcome to the order ... ninja ... ninja ... ninja ... ninjas ... ninja, in short.

v

Antonyuuuuuck
I always keep the drivers up to date.

S
Sergei9991 19.11.21

put direct x 11 in the settings

v

Sergei9991
Thanks for the advice, I'll try. By the way, it costs just 10 in the settings. I will unsubscribe about the result)

S
Sergei9991 19.11.21

v_Sledgehammer_v fixed it
himself

v

Sergei9991
It turns out that the solution was under my nose) Thank you very much!) Yes indeed, the problem was solved.