3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 19.11.21 01:14 am

Ban bugs, cheaters and scammers (Diablo 2)

Chel tried correctly, I hope the noble sire g_n will protect this server from such and ban him all his accounts.

43 Comments
Sort by:
6Kau6 19.11.21

The answer is that this is a gameplay, that's all.

g
gradusGl 19.11.21

A bug with corpses is when a barb bursts a body, probably, and a bug for invulnerability is a sword with an inferno, I don’t remember what it was called, but the fact that the potsyk just read it, maybe a dup with 15 kilos would also want to test XD

g
gradusGl 19.11.21

and by the way, testing does not mean using it for your own good, maybe he is just a tester in the shower and wants to help improve the server's performance.

Z
ZakarumFoot 19.11.21

The evidence base is not enough.

j
jr-sneg 19.11.21

Midton also enrolled in hysterics and crybabies?

A
Archon guard 19.11.21

... he
didn’t give up and therefore
burn him in hell

D
Dohwa 19.11.21

on i bil plaskoi poxody

M
MyatKO. 19.11.21

They don't get banned for scammers; they are banned for cheats, but it is not clear where the cheats are; for the bagoyuz, in theory, they are banned, but here the will of "g_n'ya"

T
Torum. 19.11.21

midtone
Works, 6PAT.

l
lait_one 19.11.21

Torum. norms, what.

h
hiha 19.11.21

By the way, the guy you see on the right in the white cap looks like me. I already thought where it was I was so festivals I don’t remember anything kapets)))

l
lait_one 19.11.21

hiha admit it is you.

m
midtone 19.11.21

Dohwa
jr-sneg
And here the corralled noobs crowed. From the same category as Corvinok hike.

Torum.
I know what works. It's easy what happened to the server if this dude is supported now? And then he will pretend to be some kind of kvrom and throw at Jahi, ok

f
firkax 19.11.21

It's easy what happened to the server if this dude is supported now?
not with a server, but with a theme,
because the title (the first thing they see in the topic) is in the style of the yellow press and does not correspond to the content, so many first turned against the author of the topic, and then they already think about everything else

m
midtone 19.11.21

MyatKO.
If I ask everyone to copy their gear in the chat, they won't ban me. Is that what you want to say?

I
Igor Ostapenko 19.11.21

to avoid such problems - there is a solution: play offline

h
hangover 19.11.21

hiha
By the way, the guy you see on the right in the white cap looks like me. I already thought where it was I was so festivals I don’t remember anything
kapets ))) This is zigzag. http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/fotki_igrokov_pg_double_ii-657613/#588121
Several other options appeared in the drawing gallery ^ _ ^
http://risovach.ru/kartinka/221717
http://risovach.ru/ kartinka / 42252

f
fashionfble 19.11.21

Nice, I don’t want to think, I’m disconnected.

T
Torum. 19.11.21

hangover
lol. He went to the people.

A
Archon guard 19.11.21

the hangover
xuxa is not actually a hih, but his fan (s), a real hih signed by anatoly