3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21 01:14 am

Borderlands 2 Nvidia Physx, and Intel Core i7 5820K 4000.GHz (Borderlands 2)

Now tell me that marketing is not power after this video:

Yes, I have not had such drawdowns in Batman Arkham Knight, an example on the channel is 😊

4000.GHz, and 6 cores do not pull Nvidia Physx 😄 (in the courtyard of 2016)

Probably Nvidia Physx themselves are not work with 6 cores or do you need to overclock up to 5000.GHz? ))
FOR THE GAME OF 2013. CARL !!!

The game itself flies, but it's outrageous 😈 FPS is excellent, but how they shoot at me, just drawdowns up to 37-45 hurt me, and the hero is directly "FULL IMMERSION"

System:
Windows 10 Enterprise 64.bit
Intel Core i7 5820K 4000.GHz 😊
ASUS X99-A / USB 3.1
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-2666 16GB Kit
HDD / SSD : Crucial SSD MX200 (CT256MX200SSD1) 250GB
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, 7200U / min, SATA3
Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming
Seasonic Platinum Series 760 Watt
Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev. A
19 Comments
Sort by:
c
choa 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
win10

Check the firewood, update it, make sure it is for dozens.

M
Marionetco 19.11.21

m
melvinov 19.11.21

Most likely a dibble Vin 10 yes, throw it out.
In general, why did you come to Physics with your process? This is a feature of Nvidia, and Nvidia is your video card, so put it so that 980 Ti will be processed by Physics, and not percent. I have, however, with a finished resolution (1280x1024), on the GTX670 the game gives out 150-200 frames, in fierce mixes with fierce Physics 40-50, (but I limited it directly in the game to 72 frames, because I don't need it anymore) Physics processed the percent, i5-3570K 4.00 GHz, terrible lags went right away. In general, Physics needs a video card, why do you equate "Nvidia Physx, and Intel Core i7 5820K 4000.GHz", and not 4000 GHz for you, but I think 4.00 GHz.

And yes, game of 2012, Karl!

M
Marionetco 19.11.21

yes you have vidyaha guano!

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 19.11.21

4000.GHz lol

m
moonchild69 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
Actually, you need to switch PhysX from the processor to the video card in the driver properties. You don't have to thank.

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

moonchild69
melvinov
choa
Switched nothing has changed)))
Firewood latest WIN 10 is also updated with the latest updates.
It's just that the game does not know how to work with multithreading, or just such an engine.
Here is a video after switching PhysX from processor to video card.

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

In general, the "features" of the engine.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt on ultra with Nvidia hair does not know such drawdowns.

Okay, I'll forget it as a bad dream.
Considering that these are not top-mixes)) then I think 35 is not the limit.
And not because of Windows, that's for sure.
Maybe 3-5% are lost performance due to the fact that the video card is in the 3-slot PCIEX, and works in 16x8 mode on the screen you can see.

But I know for sure that the minimum is lost due to differences in PCIEX slots.
I put in the first PCIEX-1 slot in 3DMark Fire Strike, the system scored 16500.points
In the PCIEX-3 slot 16280.points
I don’t put the cooler (vertical) in the first slot because I rotated it (horizontally) not according to the instructions)) but then seeing the difference of 200 points I decided to return it as it should be, and put the card back into PCIEX-3.

Because if the cooler is turned horizontally, unnecessary tensions are created, and the cooling efficiency of the processor decreases.

I thought about replaying Borderlands 2, but now I don’t want to.
Eyes cut by these 30 drawdowns, and what will happen on the cards where PhysX is simple everywhere during mixing)))
In general, lol, and OBIDA CARL !!! (((

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

what a strange pitch the story of
star thales benchmark and see how it works through a video card and through a processor

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
Don't worry. I have 5 8 gigs of opera and 970. When physics is turned on at max, there are fps drawdowns up to 10, more or less normally it works only with average or minimum physics. This engine works crookedly with physics. This is true for everyone. Even on top-end computers.

Especially when a bunch of mobs and everything is scattered everywhere, that's when the frame-by-frame game is played. Disabling vertical sync helps a little. But at the same time, terrible stripes run constantly across the screen, tk. FPS of the toy itself shows more than 150+

By the way, switching the processing of physics from the processor to the vidyahu and vice versa has no effect. FPS drawdowns are the same.

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

PeroAlxp
I agree that there is no point in switching zero))) from the CPU to the video card.

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

Better tell me why does not it record in 2160p (4K) through shadowplay?
I have a 1080p monitor.
In the Geforce Experience settings, I set the maximum quality to 2160p (4K), well, there is still "In-Game", but I did not set it xs what it is.

Maybe for the video to be written in 2160p (4K) you need to "Allow desktop recording"?

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

By the way, Kaspersky Internet Security is blocking GeForce Experience))) I couldn't even start it)) I demolished the antivirus completely, everything was fine ...............

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
Your monitor must be 2160p to write to it. The game cannot set the resolution higher than the resolution of your monitor. There is such a thing as SDR, set in the nvidia settings in 3D, it allows you to render a picture of the game in an increased resolution, but then brings it to the real resolution of the monitor. This is done in order not to use antialiasing (anti-aliasing). I will disappoint you, shadovplay writes exactly the resolution given to the monitor. So behold, you only rest on the MONITOR. Or buy a new monitor :)

In game, this is the resolution that the game uses. Those. the fact that the game has set such a resolution and will be recorded.

And I will also make you happy. YouTube compresses video into its own format, even high quality. If you think that you will record video at 10k or 20k bitrate and there will be a high-quality picture on YouTube, then I will upset you, the picture will be UG. I have to write 1080p60 video at 50k bitrate and then YouTube shows the norms :) Yes, you need a lot of hard :)

n
nikita2112 19.11.21

The author, naturally, physics works better on vidyuha than on the CPU. In vidyuhe then there are two orders of magnitude more cores. But why you have "zero sense of switching))) from the CPU to the video card, I do not know. Maybe the hands are crooked or the system is dirty. The game runs stably at 1920x1080 with 60 fps on PECH760 and core ay5 2400 (3.1GHz). Physics to the maximum.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
if the motor is connected via shdmi and something like that can be hammered into the driver this 4k resolution, deploy the desktop in it and in games this 4k should appear in the games,
so the 1600x1200 monitor works at 1080p lul
and this SDR has a high resolution only at the level of the video card and driver. the output resolution is compressed by the video card

G
GoPoTiT 19.11.21

nikita2112
The author, naturally physics works better on vidyuha than on the CPU. In vidyuhe then there are two orders of magnitude more cores. But why you have "zero sense of switching))) from the CPU to the video card, I do not know. Maybe the hands are crooked or the system is dirty. The game runs stably at 1920x1080 with 60 fps on PECH760 and core ay5 2400 (3.1GHz). Physics to the maximum.

Firstly, where are the proofs?
That you have everything in 1080p like mine is on ultra, and there are no drawdowns)
Secondly, the curvature of the developers is faster than mine.
The system is naturally pure pirate, but it does not play any role at all.
The matter is in the engine, and its optimization for new hardware is naturally not there, because the game is old.

Above, the person GTX970 writes the same thing, but you write, I have no drawdowns.

n
nikita2112 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
Well, there will be no proofs, because the game has long been passed and removed. The only thing I can say about my settings is that I always turn off anti-aliasing if the game produces less than 60 fps, and motion blur, if any. And the rest is all to the maximum. Maybe your anti-aliasing is twisted by x16, that's why there are drawdowns. Or try to install the old driver. Suddenly it will help.
ZY Also a pirate.

_
_DooM_ 19.11.21

GoPoTiT
what did you want from a physicist in this game? He was as crooked, so it will be.