3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semen2311 19.11.21 01:26 am

NO PICTURE (Lords of the Fallen)

there is sound after loading, no picture. then it crashes altogether
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 19.11.21

semen2311
maybe the hardware does not pull, it fits the requirements? update the drivers on the video, the rest of the software, like with steam with the game, is swinging and installed

P
Protocol10 19.11.21

Decrease the graphics settings, especially the texture, put everything on low, see how it works, then if you return anything high.
What config?

f
flaur74 19.11.21

people when it breaks?

Z
Zaibazu 19.11.21

But what is there to talk about if this *?% (;% ") Periodically hangs even on PS4. And no .. the answer for sonichayters .. it's not hot, there are crashes even at 2 minutes of the game. The game is crooked, we are waiting for patches .. And about PC gamers, I read that there just do pichalKO with optimization.

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

normal optimization on PC, not a single lag and crash, passed all classes, one of the ng + classes passed for achievements, he read, read books better

Z
Zaibazu 19.11.21

kokoz80
This is what a person who plays the game tells me all his free time))) "passed all classes, one of the ng + classes passed for achievements".

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

Zaibazu had
an accident, sat in a wheelchair with glands in his leg, what else to do? Still on crutches

Z
Zaibazu 19.11.21

kokoz80
A. Well, yes. I have a friend right now with a "broken" leg at home on sick leave playing Dark Souls 2 on Juan360)

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

Zaibazu,
I also hang there, I want to get all the achievements, my wife glows in a pile of grit, al with her computer, she doesn’t think anything)

Z
Zaibazu 19.11.21

kokoz80
She probably would have liked it more if you tied her scarf while you are sitting with your leg / legs ..

I
IdGolD 19.11.21

semen2311
Same bullshit (