3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zh_fo 19.11.21 01:26 am

walkthrough (Gothic 3)

I propose here to post ideas about the complete passage of the game. The passage for all sides. If anyone finds a complete passage on the internet, please send it to [email protected] or post it here. So far, the problem with fucking people from Okara brought him 6 and the quest is not every bush already crawls out the names of the people the cat has brought (Racus, Rendel, Kent, Owen, Fraser, Kendel) !!!!
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
absolutestrat 19.11.21

Where to get Owen ???

B
Bitch_club 19.11.21

on the hillock behind the ravine

B
Basil 19.11.21

What to do after I find Xardas?
He said that we need to look for the artifacts of Adanos, but where?

t
tkatch 19.11.21

everywhere. for a start in Google)))

a
absolutestrat 19.11.21

Bitch_club more details pliz!

P
Pumba - warrior 19.11.21

artifacts: two in the desert in 2 temples (they are near the mora sul), one in the temple near the trelis of the orc, one in the demon's goth. and the 5th horseradish knows it ...

V
V for Vint 19.11.21

People, tell me pliz) Where can I find such a dress?
http://pix.playground.ru/124422/2428/19272/

N
NekPas 19.11.21

This is the robe of Adanos, one of the artifacts of Adanos. Lies in the temple of Al Shedim.

Counter question: in Bakaresh you are sent to deal with the bandits in the oasis. Where is this oasis?

V
V for Vint 19.11.21

Thank you ) Bandyugaf I don't know, but I know there is one oasis with nomads. It is just not far from Bakaresh, but I don’t remember exactly where :( Bandyugov there was a current in the cave ...
I didn’t know exactly where he was ... They say between Mora Sul and Ishtar, or am I confusing something?

N
NekPas 19.11.21

Yes, that's where Lester is.

a
aquium 19.11.21

a few ideas for the walkthrough:
I did not go through the game to the end, but as far as I understood, the main problem of the GG is the lack of potions. Therefore, for a warrior, as soon as possible, pump strength by 300 and regen of life, magicians - ancient knowledge by 250 and regen of mana. Before that, you don't even need to meddle in Nordmar, there are so many animals there. Regardless of whether you play for a warrior or a magician, you must at the beginning 1) purchase a suit for 5000 from mercenaries or rebels (to loot the chests and fill it up), 2) a shield for +20 (you can win in the arena in Cape Doon). The best sword I have found so far is Moonblade, damage 80, given for winning the arena in Mora Sul. In the beginning, it is better to walk around the cities, complete all the quests that you can, do not delve into the forest, but do not arrange many revolutions, otherwise all the orcs will get angry. Ancient Lore tablets can be found in the south in the desert. Most of all I found in the ruins near Mora Sol.

N
NekPas 19.11.21

Moonblade has 60 damage first. In Cape Dun they give a sword - this is the second. And first go through the game, and then write, this is the third.

v
vorobey13 19.11.21

Ludi! pomogite! sizhu v pustyne, ubila vseh v Logo, ochistila Ben erai ot assasinov, no pochemu to net soobscheniya o tom chto quest vypolnen. mozhet gde chego ne doglyadela? pomogite kto chem mozhet. :) :)

V
V for Vint 19.11.21

By the way, does hto teach health regeneration? How many I walk, I have not met such (
NekPas Moonblade
is just given in the arena in Mora-Sul ...

S
S1mSaN 19.11.21

Tell me where to find the alchemist Avagadro from Trellis ????

m
maximusgreat 19.11.21

S1mSaN
He sits on a farm above Trelis on the back of the main entrance.

V
Vlad 19.11.21

How to complete the mission in Montera How loyal are the orc mercenaries?

Y
YellowKed 19.11.21

You can pump the regeneration from King Robar, almost at the very end of the game ...
PS: the topic moved from the passage to Any questions ...

P
Protrek 19.11.21

I hate robara, so that he died a beast ...
and who can pump mana regen
??

J
JONI B. 19.11.21

Vlad
We need to build a rebel spy S ........ They won't do anything bad to him.

Attention! Please DO NOT write what will happen at the end of the game. Don't tell the ending ... People are playing ... Why spoil the experience. And for those who are especially curious, write to the soap ...