3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 19.11.21 01:26 am

Mod - El Joker. Play as Joker (Batman: Arkham Origins)

User Johnny.The.Lost.Klebitz confirms that a mod is being prepared. He lets you play as Joker.
Here are screenshots:

How do you like the idea? I think it's very cool. Arkham City had a mod for Robin (I'm not talking about DLC). It looked pretty solid. Why not do this here? There is animation (The moment when we fight with the Joker and go through the level with the Red Cap) It was gorgeous. Very ingenious even. Plus to all of the above, I would run with the Joker with great pleasure. he turned out here (in the game) very colorful and cool. The image is amazing. This is especially true for clothing. And the animation, which I already mentioned, is different from the animation of the Dark Knight. In general, here we write your opinion and suggestions. And Johnny.The.Lost.Klebitz'a ask for the coordinates of the people responsible for the development of the mod.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
neronick49 19.11.21

it would be cool to spoil the joker

M
Mr. Arkham 19.11.21

In A.A. you can.
I hope there will be an official dlts.

And yes, very cool.

29SkyriM29 19.11.21

Mr. Arkham
is only available on consoles (or if memory does not change only on ps3)

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

The idea is good, but he has just one gadget, that would revolverchik :)

29SkyriM29
More on MAC and through him, and dragged on the PC.

O
Olegamop 19.11.21

Why not, you definitely won't spoil a game about bats with a joker :)
I'm wondering why there is no small robin alone?

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

Because according to the poster, Dick's parents are still alive, so he doesn't need to become Robin.

M
Mr. Arkham 19.11.21

29SkyriM29, Mr. NightHawkreal said everything correctly, for a long time there is a port from poppy to ps.

j
jokermayers19 19.11.21

I played it this way and without it, but in a different way (=