3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssassinCreed2011 19.11.21 01:26 am

BUGS !!! (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I go to the cordon, every time "The wolf has been cleared out of the factory ........................" is played.
Bug with the quest "The weapon of the long-time man", the weapon under the texture, the "fraer" bandit will not spawn.
How to fix it ?!
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 19.11.21

This is no longer corrected, this is the X Ray engine

H
H4zker 19.11.21

Assassin
Creed2011 load from an earlier save and try to kill the owner of the quest item again.

v
vovan7508v 19.11.21

kill him

G
GooverNV 19.11.21

predator999
Do not write nonsense. All this is written in scripts.
Scripts are used by any engine, even the most advanced.
If you want to play without bugs - play normal mods.
For example mod from lvg_brest

p
predator999 19.11.21

GooverNV
Seriously? Clear sky on the first patch was not a stalker, but a flyer, I still have a licensed disc so that you can enjoy them if you wish. And the most annoying thing is that I did not have the Internet then to patch, after that I very rarely bought licenses.

H
H4zker 19.11.21

GooverNV
He is right, this is a problem with the game engine, I would not say that the version of the X-Ray Engine used by Shadows of Chernobyl is completely stable.

G
GooverNV 19.11.21

Yes, a normal engine, outdated, so it lacks some features and features.
And bugs are fixed in scripts. If the script was written by hand, then I'm sorry ..

s
stalkerspore 19.11.21

Why was the kid so minded? I had the same problem for a long time, and not in fashion, but in the original PM 1004

D
Danil Sirotkin 19.11.21

Xs, I did not find any bugs during the passage and fermentation in the Zone. Maybe this is a bug, I xs

A
ALFA_Stalker 19.11.21

reached the performer of desires. The Monoliths soaked me. And preservation does not rob.

A
ALFA_Stalker 19.11.21

What to do?