3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21 01:26 am

In dragon \ 's dogma dark arisen Is there an open world after completing a full walkthrough? (Dragon's Dogma)

Before buying, I want to know, after completing the storyline, and after the credits, is there a free game in the world? No wonder they came up with an online system. Only interested in the open world!
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
No. After the plot, all amen. Another thing does not prevent anything, to start anew the plot at a higher difficulty with a pumped-up GG, and all the good that was obtained in the previous game. Plus BittreBlek Island with the bosses there, you can go through endlessly.

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

Damn, it's a shame how. Why did they do online mode (

H
Hort88 19.11.21

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Post-Game

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

I beg your pardon. What is the post game? What is and the meaning of the link to this article. What did you mean?

R
RGC 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
In one of the topics I saw that the island from the DLC should go to level 90-120 and I had a question. I already have the final quest available at my level 45. It turns out that on the first playthrough in the DLC you shouldn't meddle at all, or was there just misinformation in that topic?

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

RGC
How can I tell you, I went there too somewhere at level 48-50. After completing the main game for the first time.
It was damn hard, a few joysticks were smashed into trash, but I did it. At level 90-120, it is already possible to kill the UR-dragon without any problems and kill the double form of Daimon (the final boss of the island when you pass it again). And death can be stowed at level 120 with the right equipment. So I see no reason to wait.

D
Diablonos 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
The emphasis was not on the open world but on the action.

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

OK, thanks!