3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21 01:26 am

Missing T3-M4 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

After Kreia goes to the battle with Sion, Athan and I go through the fuel tunnel, there we should meet a stunned T3-M4, but he is not there .. early save did not help, reinstalling the game, too, tell me pliz can anyone come across this ?how to solve the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Bondarenko 19.11.21

Um, most likely you need to delete sw: kotor through the complete deleter. And if so, then maybe you stupidly didn't get there

N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21

Timur Bondarenko
There you meet him and he then opens the way to the hangar, and since he is not stupid, no one can open that door. He must appear in the tunnel.

S
Sidorovich12 19.11.21

NarmaK VodemaM
So this is at the very beginning of the chtol on the peragus? If you have not used any mods or poked around in the game or saves, then most likely a glitch in the game itself. Take it down with all the settings, saves and put it again. If the problem persists, then most likely you will have to download another repack. I had this when I tried to go through some missions bypassing the usual passage through the save editor. Rather, through the crap that opens any door.

N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21

Sidorovich12
Yes, that's right) the editor set his abilities a little bit through the safe. And he installed the mods. And how to open the door?) Maybe it will help me to break it and t3 will appear on the ship

T
Timur Bondarenko 19.11.21

NarmaK VodemaM Use
your save editor to increase your safety skill by 100

S
Sidorovich12 19.11.21

NarmaK VodemaM
There is a mod called Whereami 206 armband. Opens any closed door that can move (even those cut from cut content) and force fields. The tool is added via the console or save editor to the inventory, to the shields section.
Timur Bondarenko
Not every door can be opened with a security skill. Some do not even have such a function.

N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21

Sidorovich12
Thank you!

S
Sidorovich12 19.11.21

NarmaK VodemaM
If necessary, I can throw it off. I found such a crap only on 1 site. The game is old, it is not particularly supported.