3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lisstoman 19.11.21 01:26 am

The image in the game freezes dead. (Dota 2)

The image in the game freezes. At the stage of peaks and before the start of the battle, everything goes very smoothly and smoothly, but as soon as the countdown starts, it starts to lag slowly. From the outside, it looks like light lags of the Internet, but after about 2-3 minutes the lags intensify and the pillbox hangs tightly (the sound disappears and the image stops changing), but the timer continues to count down without any lags or delays. Somewhere once a minute, the image changes to a newer one and the kilstreaks are sounded (if they were at the time when I lagged) and the situation repeats. Reinstallation did not give any results, I deleted the configs, cleaned the cache, tried various settings for the graphics-result 0. The config in the profile and write about the computer malfunction is pointless, because all other games work stably and well)
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 19.11.21

Lisstoman
actually looked at the counter? (if I'm not mistaken in the settings, the item - show connection data, or something like that), are there fps and ping sagging, losses are coming?

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
There are dashes opposite the ping and losses, and the FPS cannot sag)