3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeyO 19.11.21 01:26 am

The computer restarts spontaneously during games

Today I played Fallout 4. Suddenly, artifacts appeared - green-red squares - after which the computer spontaneously rebooted. In the evening, the story repeated itself in another game: immediately after the start of the game, green-red stripes appeared and the computer rebooted again. I checked the temperature - it seems normal (around 40 degrees).
The event log gave an error:
Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power, code 41, task category 63 "The system rebooted, shutting down with errors. Possible reasons for the error: the system stopped responding, a critical failure occurred, or the power was suddenly turned off."
What could be the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeyO 19.11.21

KRot1957
I checked for temperature - everything is normal, and in general I ruled out overheating almost immediately, because problems begin immediately after switching on and it does not have time to heat up. Personally, I have suspicions about the power supply. By the way, I'll add the configuration just in case:
CPU - Intel Core i7 4790, 3.6 GHz
Video - Palit GTX 770 4 GB
RAM - 8 GB
Motherboard - ASUS B85M-G
PSU - Zalman ZM 600 LX

D
DrZoiberg 19.11.21

KeyO
firewood your firewood
SpoilerZombie zombie zombie

E
EGOISTE20 19.11.21

KeyO
There was the same crap i7 4820k gtx 780 8gb PSU 600W (included with the case) also rebooted and immediately after the game for 30 minutes, changed the unit to 800W Chieftec the problem passed