3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dad2016 19.11.21 01:34 am

Help fix the glitch ... I don't understand what the problem is? ... (Fallout 4)

I've been playing for the second week and have already gotten glitches .... Graphics and everything else is normal for only 10-20 minutes, then the whole screen and all objects start to glow in different colors (red, yellow, green, blue) and then in general everything disappears only solid kaleidosks on screen .... All updates are installed before December 7, 2015. But you still have to exit the game and load again, and so on until the next glitch .... I don't understand what the problem is ???
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeXXInc 19.11.21

Looks like overheating vidyahi

s
smbdsmoke 19.11.21

Buy a new vidyahu, or stabilize it.

H
Hattack 19.11.21

LeXXInc
To begin with, blow out the dust and dirt WELL from the entire pump body and the vidyahu itself. Better if you also change the thermal paste on it ...

T
Technic82 19.11.21

dad2016 I
support the rest! Fall really heats up the "average" vidyahi and starts to bug. Clean the case, vidyahu itself, if possible, then add a couple of case fans, and if not, then remove the side cover while playing Fall ...

k
khlyst940 19.11.21

Yes, it looks like overheating. More fresh air!

S
Stepan Alexandrovich 19.11.21

Clean the vidyuha from dust, open the case for better ventilation, put fresh firewood and set the optimal settings so as not to eat up resources :)

d
dad2016 19.11.21

Thanks for the advice. I do not think about hardware, I thought the software was old or the version was buggy .... I really haven't updated firewood for a long time. But on other games 2015 there were no glitches even once ... It's a pity if you have to go through again .... Nobody knows, you can reinstall it on another computer and save the passage for 1-2 weeks ... I did not find any save files in the distributions. ..

F
Fatrus 19.11.21

dad2016
Saves in "C: Users VashLogin Documents My Games Fallout4 Saves"

The problem is in a weak view 100%. Well, overheating is also possible.

d
dad2016 19.11.21

I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 video card. I bought it 2 years ago with my computer. I know that it is already outdated, but it pulls new games, although not without brakes (it happens, but the graphics have never been so naughty). I was told that I need a card greater than 750-850mhz, and these now cost under ten thousand rubles ... Maybe you can somehow fix the problem in a different way, without replacing it with a new card, or is this a sentence and you need to change the hardware 100%. ???

D
DiMetRiOX 19.11.21

Help eliminate the glitch, as I enter the Corweg Assembly Shop, it’s happening, the Persian flies out of the textures, falls somewhere down, tin cans rumble, all the raiders glow on the radar, everyone starts shooting, and the FPS goes down to zero. I tried to run the save on a clean fallout without mods, because there was no such thing before the mods, I successfully climbed there, but right now, not in any. It is in this location, and from which entrance I will not enter.

K
Kommunist7304 19.11.21

DiMetRiOX Reduce
graphics settings to minimum and resolution to minimum. You go to the location, then you put everything back.

dad2016
Correctly people advise you. Clean the video card from dust and, if possible, change the thermal paste between the heatsink and the chip (I prefer the MX-4 or MX-2 from Arctic Cooling).

D
DiMetRiOX 19.11.21

Kommunist7304
So the settings are already minimal :-) I tried it on the usual settings with the graphics norms, tried mods to reduce textures and change the architecture, it also does not help, damn it, I don’t know how to solve this nonsense, everywhere I looked at the forums, there is nothing like that. The only way out so far is stupid not to go there at all, since there was already one there and you can score on repeated quests about the destruction of raiders)