3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 19.11.21 01:34 am

MARVIN mode? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

What is known about the MARVIN mode of all the past piranha games in this game?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 19.11.21

It is known that they again changed the code to Test-Mod = (Previously it was "pommes", in this part of the XZ, we are waiting for the Piranha sidekick to ask them =)

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

The xml file contains keyboard shortcuts for debug mode, such as levitation, etc.

M
Marvelosi 19.11.21

Dark Kahn
Thanks, looked. it’s a pity that it’s stupid for the developers, if something went wrong, such as climbed into the textures or the raincoat was pulled over a tree, etc. =) You need, of course, what was the 1st 2nd part = (Noverno time should pass Modders there will tell you if anything ... I hope ...

B
Blaster dark 19.11.21

On one site I wanted to see cheat codes, it says that they will (write down) the 29th ... maybe someone will find out early? And then while you wait for the entire Third Risen, you will pass ...

PS and, several times ...

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

So Marvin is still there. Boom wait.

M
Marvelosi 19.11.21

Dark Kahn
And there shouldn't be any doubts =) Always been, but here you decided not to do it? =) We only find out WHEN? this saddens most of all = (

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Last time, they were delaying so that everyone went through the game honestly first. So the piranhas themselves said.

B
Brimbor 19.11.21

The executable file contains lines
CheatInvisibleEnabled
CheatGodEnabled

means there are cheats

S
Sam shoker 19.11.21

While there are no codes, you can read third-party programs) For example, Cheat Engine. The offsite has a ready-made table. I did not use it completely, but there are many useful functions. Especially cool - it's an endless flight of a parrot)

A
Alexander Captain 19.11.21

29 is the number and still no Marvin ((

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Apparently Marvin will be gone. Piranhas are not the same.

g
gliga142 19.11.21

Laganul the quest and playing for 3 hours is not hot, well, when the code is already laid out on the console - God, that's what I love games for, it's when they have a console, the game can be bugs, lags - don't care if there is a console, the game can be played right away ~ 2 balls to throw: D
Faster would have broken the code: |

B
Blaster dark 19.11.21

That site never found, or maybe found it - but there was no inscription about August 29 ... It seems that they gave us hope for the cheaters, and we are glad - I am sure that many cheaters have already pumped up Risen 3 (bought it) for all the waiting time (bought it), especially through Steam. .. Maybe that site is not to blame, maybe they were also deceived ... I don’t even know what to assume ... Dark Kahn, I agree, are not the same ...

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Is this the first game where there is no legendary MARVIN ???

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Here is how to enable debug commands (something like Marvin) and their list - http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=392026

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Anything new on the topic?

E
Erebus Khaosayev 19.11.21

You don't know anything about the code?