3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21 01:34 am

Will my calculator work? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Will pull at least on the minimum salary? Video GeForce 9600GT 512 MB, 4 GB of RAM and a percentage of Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80 GHz
Friends say that it should go, I’d better ask here.
Or, in the case of poor performance, are there any patches that will make the graph lower but higher fps?
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WinChester 19.11.21

BatWing2393
download the pirate and check it) (personally, my bucket is worse than yours and the game pulls "does not fly, but pulls")

a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21

Are you sure which is worse? But at the expense of pirates - a waste of time, plus: suddenly the repack gets broken, and the game will not start at all.

A
AnalInquisition 19.11.21

No, it will not pull, I have 1 in 1 characteristics, and I also bought a litsuhu.

a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21

AnalInquisition
I bought it I bought it, but did it play? How's it going, is it playable in general?

U
Ultra zoom 19.11.21

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11
Disk space: 28 GB
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Here are the specifications The minimum settings for this game.

C
Crysis_Net_2 19.11.21

Your video card does not support DirectX 11. It won't pull, won't even start.

a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21

Greman
I'm not an idiot, I read them before buying. You ask why I bought it at all, if it won't work with me? Because these Konami cannot properly indicate the requirements, after which you have to take risks, or suffer and understand before buying

a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21

Crysis_Net_2
What are the ways to worsen the graphics? Can any lines in files be replaced, patches can be downloaded special?

U
Ultra zoom 19.11.21

You bought the game and now you are asking yourself a question, will it go with me? You should have done this when you still bought it, better sell the game and buy something else, let's say what will fit on your computer. My advice to you is to buy a new computer or buy at least an Nvidia GTX 980 video card and this game will fly like on Ultra .. This game did not work for me either, but before buying, I looked at the bottom of the purchase. System requirements for this game and first buy the game and then ask the question if this game will work for me. I have a generally bad computer, everything is normal in my computer except video card I have Nvidia GTX 610 M.

i
igrok_8391 19.11.21

If there is STEAM, start it press Win + R copy this steam to the line: // checksysreqs / 287700

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

BatWing2393
What prevents you from requesting a refund after an hour of play?

a
ayyrasmus 19.11.21

Greman
Who do not ask, they said that it will go.

AK-83V
Here Konami overestimated the system requirements, but Steam wrote that my computer is suitable.

Yoshemitsu
Nothing interferes, that's what I'm talking about.

P
Pretecs 19.11.21

This game has the best pc optimization of 2015. The game goes on not on such buckets.