3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frododva 19.11.21 01:34 am

Thrutmaster T150 Force Feedback wheel cannot be adjusted (DiRT Rally)

Hey!!
Please help me adjust the steering wheel ...
There is a Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback steering wheel. I go into the game, settings -> Control -> Choose Preset -> Direct Input Device [Steering Wheel], and when I return to the previous menu - instead of Advanced Wheel Settings there is Adcanced Gamepad Settings. That is, it is impossible to calibrate it.
The drivers are installed and their latest version has been downloaded. Steam game.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks! :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mozart83 19.11.21

download settings from steam can help)

m
mozart83 19.11.21

I did not suffer at all - Logitech set it up once

N
Necrid-Power 19.11.21

Play with a joystick or buy a Logitech; 0) I often met complaints that the pedals do not work at the steering wheel, or something else, and everyone hopes for some kind of patch that will fix everything, but I play as a joystick. I didn’t try the wheel, it broke recently ...: 0 Apparently the game is tailored for the steering wheels of a certain brand ...

F
Frododva 19.11.21

Steam tried to download the settings from the workshop - it still did not help.

Once the same steering wheel was recognized in my game, although, again, the pedals did not work ...
After I left and entered the game again: the steering wheel was no longer recognized. :(

As I understand, many have problems with such a steering wheel as I have in this game. True, they usually write that it must be re-configured every time. But the steering wheel itself works ...

Okay, I'll wait - maybe someone else can offer something on the topic ...

Tell me, what other steering wheel games can you recommend besides Rally Dirt and Project Cars? Can you control the steering wheel in NFS Rivals?

P
Pavel rally 19.11.21

Sergey Korotkiy
In some Codemasters games, in order to correctly determine the steering wheel - gamepad, after starting the game, on the PRESS START OR ENTER screen, you need to press Start on the steering wheel - gamepad.
Many praise the handling of the Assetto Corsa, try Next Car Game Wreckfest, GRID Autosport, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo.

F
Frododva 19.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
Yes, thanks ... In Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, the steering wheel works well ... then everything is in order with the steering wheel, like the game (Rlly Dirt) needs to be adjusted, then ...