3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirill.91 19.11.21 01:34 am

Making a Lesser Smoky Glyph (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I ran into a small problem when crafting some small glyphs - kven, aard, aksiy and igni can only be crafted with a small smoky glyph. I have most of the materials for making it, but I have not seen feathers in my inventory. I thought it was possible to disassemble the feathers of monsters, but, apparently, this is impossible, since the artisan does not have them on the list for disassembly. Hence the question - where can you get hold of ordinary feathers, and preferably in sufficient quantities so as not to constantly run back and forth?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

kirill. 91
It seems like they are dropped from the harpies, Harpy Lands location

P
Pavlik Gasan 19.11.21

Inv1sible
He needs regular feathers.
kirill.91
If I'm not mistaken, then geese and chickens fall out, well, you can buy.

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

more feathers are sold by merchants, I also needed them, I remember, like for bolts for bloodletting, I did a riddle for the coroner, so I found a merchant by accident, some left merchant in some left village, bought 2 days ago

h
halepa 19.11.21

All gunsmiths have feathers, though not a lot, but then they are crafted

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.21

Disassemble the eggs of the harpies, the feathers of the harpies fall from them, and then disassemble the feathers of the harpies and that's it. Or, as Pavlik Gasan already wrote, with geese and chickens.

k
kirill.91 19.11.21

Thanks to everyone for their help, it turned out that I did not notice and the artisans really have them. It just surprised me that the feathers of monsters cannot be disassembled into ordinary feathers, this is somehow illogical, but oh well)