3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 19.11.21 01:34 am

sound problems (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

how to solve such a problem: sometimes in dialogues the witcher somehow talks very quickly (without commas and dots)
, there is also a problem with the sound of speech, I don’t know how to explain it, but this effect can be obtained if the playback speed is reduced to 0.5 on YouTube
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasar 19.11.21

VerlA
There is no way to fix this. Because initially, the time intervals for replicas were created for English, and other localizations were simply adjusted to fit it. If you don't like it too much, then just turn on the English voice acting, everyone will speak normally there.

But, in my opinion, you can have a little patience and go through the game with Russian localization, and this problem is rarely encountered.

V
VerlA 19.11.21

Vasar
moved on skellig relatively recently ... began to hear this game quite often :(

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

VerlA
don't play at all, or turn off the sound if you don't like it

V
VerlA 19.11.21

Inv1sible do you
allow?

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

VerlA
so far I allow

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

Alternatively, switch to English voice acting or download Polish. Super voice acting with Russian subtitles is quite playable.

I
Iasthope 19.11.21

I play in English - canon, for the Russian Geralt cannot be Geralt.
Russian voice acting in general only spoils everything - acceleration, deceleration and the emotional voice of Messrs.

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Yeah, it only makes me laugh when Geralt or others begin to speak rapidly

N
Nikita237 19.11.21

Iasthope
You were not asked how you play

I
Iasthope 19.11.21

Nikita237 Have
you asked for your comment?

m
moblin 19.11.21

Iasthope
English Geralt never canon for only Polish.

I
Iasthope 19.11.21

moblin
about canon I'm talking about the voice and the acting of the voice. In ours, the canonical geralt is not observed, if you read the books you will understand me.

m
moblin 19.11.21

Iasthope
I read, or rather stopped at the moment when Ciri was hanging out with rats, it is not observed in the entire series of games, well, maybe it gives a little in 1 part, so ...

I
Iasthope 19.11.21

moblin is
not, in the second it is more or less observed, and in the first especially (tough composure, not a drop of emotion and rage in his voice, although he was not so cool), in the second the blacksmiths still translated normally, did not overplay, and in the third to the edge ofigel - you can't say another word, in one scene all the acting "talent" is demonstrated, although it should be a Geralt, and not the character of the actor himself