3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sva_11 19.11.21 01:55 am

Quest Sleep in a Big City. BUG - invisible cradle (cradle) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced a bug while completing the quest. Game version 1.12.1, GOG license.
I found a doll and a drawing of a cradle, went down to the 2nd floor, went into the closet, but there was no cradle. BUT Geralt cannot approach the closet by the wall of the closet, something invisible bothers him. I looked at the picture in the guide - at this place there should be a cradle where you need to put the doll. But I can not. Geralt does not define anything in this place. No interaction icon, even with flair enabled.
Maybe someone has encountered similar bugs or even in this quest with the same?
I'm stuck on a quest ...

PS There are no graphics enhancement mods.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KANOV 19.11.21

Try to reboot through the saves. Passed 4 times ver GOG 1.11 nothing like that, and I don’t remember anything on the forums. Although in The Witcher, bugs can get out anywhere

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

sva_11
reboot, or try to start the quest back

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.21

Passed on version 1.02, did not meet a single bug)) I hope after the purchase I will not see bugs on the new version of the game.
The best way to get rid of bugs in The Witcher is to reload the save, try it, dare)

F
FunMC 19.11.21

I myself went through this task literally 2 days ago, everything is fine, there was nothing like it. Version 1.12.1. Try, as they already write above, reload the save, if it does not help, see what you have there with the mods ... because, many have bugs due to mods.

s
sva_11 19.11.21

KANOV
Inv1sible
Pavel0198
FunMC I
have already tried to restart the computer - it did not help.
I checked the integrity of the game files via Galaxy - everything is OK, but the bug was as it was.
I
'll try to start the quest again ... If it doesn't help, I'll download version 1.11 using Galaxy. This is one of two useful features that prevent me from deleting it.

s
sva_11 19.11.21

So, there was no need to roll back to 1.11. I solved the problem like this:
- left the closet, the door to the closet closed, preserved.
- rebooted the computer,
- loaded the saved save, entered the closet - voila, the cradle appeared. I put the doll down, the quest continued.
HOWEVER, after loading the save game, the game slows down terribly, even facial expressions in dialogues lag behind speech. All movements are ragged, twitchy. I guess these friezes and brakes are kind of weird due to the lighting in this house. Now I will try to leave the house, save on the street and boot.

s
sva_11 19.11.21

Checked it out. The reason for the friezes was not in the lighting of the house, but utterly banal - the wife turned off the laptop from the outlet and it was running on battery power in an energy-saving mode. Naturally, in this mode, the frequencies of the video card, processor and memory are very much cut, which led to the brakes.
In general, the solution to the bug is described above.

r
regeger 19.11.21

sva_11
Check for viruses first. I would also advise you to play B3 with disabled antivirus and the Internet - and you will meet fewer "bugs", and you will save your nerves for 10 years in advance)