3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 19.11.21 01:55 am

Artifacts on cards from AMD (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Recently I activated the key in yupley and downloaded the igruhu. I decided to dig into the game settings, and then I decided to run a performance test and there I found that the game gives out artifacts in the form of all sorts of sharp lines. Then I watched the video on YouTube and saw that the dude also had a card from AMD , only very powerful ones also give out artifacts. When I entered the game, by the way, I got an inscription so that I update the drivers, although they were already updated in the AC syndicate, there was the same inscription when I entered the game, but there were no artifacts. Help please !!
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlock4441 19.11.21

MrWorld
switch to nvidia, play as intended

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 19.11.21

MrWorld Delete
completely through the amd despatcher, restart your computer, download and install from amd.com

M
MrWorld 19.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Thanks helped) There is still some driver needed to be downloaded

G
GG4 19.11.21

MrWorld
Artifacts appear only due to a malfunction of the video card. Will die soon.

M
MrWorld 19.11.21

GG4
No, it turns out that there was no driver, everything is in order with the card

R
Rohma 19.11.21

I have the same . What to do ?

R
Rohma 19.11.21

MrWorld
What?

M
MrWorld 19.11.21

Rohma
However, download AMD Gaming Evolved and there you can update the driver

m
merlin76 19.11.21

I have a Video card, I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming, the same artifacts in the form of cut lines. Tell me how to remove them.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

merlin76

If you mean breaks, then include vertical in games.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

MrWorld
You bought the wrong video card)

m
merlin76 19.11.21

saa0891 no, I mean artifacts circles from thin lines on the screen (lines are drawn as if with a pen)

s
saa0891 19.11.21

merlin76

Then reinstall the firewood, use GeForce Experience (it normally removes all packages at once), if it doesn't help, bring it back to the store, let them change it, if of course you have a guarantee.