3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Embleboy 19.11.21 01:55 am

Questions related to the passage of the game (Faces of War)

I propose here to lay out your ideas for the passage. Skorys time will lay out my passage for the time being for the Yankees.
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAg 19.11.21

and my topics were "talkative" ...

G
Godz 19.11.21

about passing. in the mission for the Yankees where to clean the pillboxes and blow up weapons that hammer through the fleet.
there, in the bunker, 3 Fritz sat down and hammer endlessly right along the entrance. I am so and so .... not poluchaetstsa.
Can you include a trainer for immortality ??? otherwise I was tortured already: ((((

E
Embleboy 19.11.21

It was not noticed ...

s
salvad 19.11.21

The problem is in the Maastricht mission for the allies. I took the documents from the German headquarters. Arrived on the island. But I don’t understand how to load the documents into the amphibious tank. My fighter, who found documents at headquarters, does not have them in his backpack. Help, plz.

E
Embleboy 19.11.21

Have you destroyed the howitzers?

s
salvad 19.11.21

Destroyed everyone and everything, including howitzers. In full force he settled down on the island. But in the list of tasks I have not ticked the task "to retreat to the island and defend." I think this is the case.

E
Embleboy 19.11.21

Didn't you try to sail somewhere far away in a tank?

s
salvad 19.11.21

I tried it. I put the soldier who was running to the headquarters on a tank and rolled him on the water. He collected all the fighters on the island within the red circle, above which the arrow is flashing. Nothing helps.

E
Embleboy 19.11.21

I had the same problem: a tank with a crew is in a red circle, and a nefga ... Then I loaded everyone into the tank and swam to myself where the RED arrow was pointing, and all the MISSION was completed, try to do this

s
salvad 19.11.21

B.Latinos, thanks for the advice. I will stay.

M
Manjack 19.11.21

I didn’t understand why I was thrown out. Explain more specifically, maybe I’m really wrong! If I'm wrong, I naturally apologize!

.MOrz. 19.11.21

How to call amerikosov hawala, what would put a bomb ???

E
Embleboy 19.11.21

did not understand?

.MOrz. 19.11.21

Well, the last mission for the Germans. You have 2 chela. The task is to put a bomb in the barracks, But there chela. And they must be expelled, having killed the cook and call them to eat!

M
Manjack 19.11.21

Fill up the corner and look around in the same kitchen there will be a crowbar and there is a post on which an iron beam is suspended, you raise the crowbar and point the cursor at the beam, it will knock on the beam with a crowbar and the soldiers will leave the barracks and go to the kitchen, and you can safely go and put a radio mine.

.MOrz. 19.11.21

Yes ... no longer necessary. I erased the game. Since it slows down, and from this there is no buzz to play.

b
bubin 19.11.21

I just can't figure out how in the first stage you need to add 2 soldiers to the group

.MOrz. 19.11.21

on f9

r
roman_moris 19.11.21

For those who did not pay attention, a shotgun appeared in the game, and the Polish partisans have it in a training mission, it has two shots like a double-barreled gun and shoots cartridges for anti-tank guns. By the way, when you control a detachment and your fighters were stunned, for example, with a grenade, they were passed out and lost their guns, so when they get up, you don't need to give them commands right away, that is, don't click the mouse, but wait a little and they will find each of their own and raise them.

.MOrz. 19.11.21

Toka ... how to launch rockets from a repaired Sherman in the mission where you need to sink the barge?