3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 19.11.21 01:55 am

Premium status without DLC download. Perhaps? (Battlefield 3)

Good day to those who have not abandoned Battlefield 3. Recently I gave my uncle an account from the third battle, my uncle liked it. And the younger brother bought Premium for a long time, but without the original game. And I decided to give it as a present. And here's my question. I can give my uncle the premium key without downloading DLC. That is, can he just get a premium or not? Do you have to download these DLCs?
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
sly-001 19.11.21

PaXa_
each DLC costs 300 re. With a premium, I got them for free (new modes, maps) The first time I see (read) about the fact that someone does not want them.

K
KPAHbl4 19.11.21

you buy a premium and you ... a premium player!)) you do not need to download, but why then premium ??

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

sly-001
Simple, some weapons can only be unlocked with premium. All in all, this premium is literally just for the sake of weapons. These are not my words, but my uncle's. I don't understand him either ...

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_
Weapons are not very important as cards, without premium, they get bored very quickly and weapons are opened for money, regardless of whether there is a premium or not

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Digic_07
In terms of money?

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_
In the literal sense, you want all the rifles on the first level, you can buy and so on

A
Alaviton 19.11.21

PaXa_ Sets
in origin. You take one for ... for different things. There is for everything. But it costs a lot. Or not, I don’t know. In short, look at the download. content in origin.

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Digic_07
My uncle already has a third eagle like. At the first level, he doesn't need anything anymore)

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_
It doesn't matter at what level, if you can buy too lazy to open, prada will be expensive

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Digic_07
My uncle likes to spend more time just opening weapons, equipment, medals, etc.
Therefore, this function is unlikely to be used. But I noticed that there are some tasks for which they give just weapons, for example, AUG A3 (if my memory does not fail me). What are the tasks?

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_
I haven't played for a long time, if I'm not mistaken, the weapon opens when the level of the class rises, I hear about tasks for the first time

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Digic_07
Hmm ...

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_ I
remember a friend said for completing tasks, the weapon opens, it seems like nothing complicated, there are a lot of guides

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Digic_07
They are not given by DLC?

D
Digic_07 19.11.21

PaXa_
It seems not

P
Pumping iron 19.11.21

PaXa_
When you download a game in the original, five separate DLC downloads appear in the download list, cancel these DLCs and play the regular game, but there is still a premium

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Pumping Iron
Thank you. Finally, a short and clear answer.

P
Pumping iron 19.11.21

PaXa_
Please
PS I thought so too when reading the posts above