3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dan22222 19.11.21 02:08 am

Radio stutters in Fallout 3 help me! (Fallout 3)

1) Go to "Start" -> "All Programs";
2) Go to the FFDShow codec folder and run "Audio decoder configuration";
3) In the left pane, click on "Info & debug." This is the second line on the list.
On the right pane, closer to the bottom, find the line with the checkbox "Don't use ffdshow in:"
Check the box for the text below it (it will be highlighted when you check this line), add "fallout3.exe" (do not enter quotes). If the field already contains entries, type a semicolon (;) after them, followed by fallout3.exe. DO NOT use spaces as FFDShow will treat them as part of the filename. The correct entry looks like "explorer.exe; fallout3.exe" (without the quotes). -
Doesn't work.

Changing the sound of the radio, it no longer stutters, as soon as Eden or Tridognite talked, the music plays and it stutters.
Help pliz.
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cgen 19.11.21

Hey! Try to replace the sound files of the radio with some kind of mods, maybe it's the files themselves. If it does not work, we will continue to dig!
ps: On my Win 7, it constantly crashed until the folder with the music was deleted.

D
Danil Sirotkin 19.11.21

dan22222
It is possible that the connection is bad. While I was at the Vault-Tec headquarters, I turned on the radio on "Galaxy News", and everything stuttered terribly. As soon as I went outside, everything became fine, the radio works without interruptions.