3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lupine Vaskeldin 19.11.21 02:08 am

\"Time loop\". How is that?

White Wine Taster
uh ... because the movie has huge problems with logic? Purely logically, if young Joe decided not to kill the boy and change his future, then everything would have to end there, old Joe would have to disappear, etc. If this did not happen, then, therefore, the future in which Bruce Willis was formed is invariable and all his attempts to change something in the past are meaningless. Just as it would be impossible to kill old Joe by killing young Joe for that. But that's exactly what happens at the end.

And this is not the only inconsistency. Well, they send bodies to the past to hide. Already in itself delirium. Anyway. I don't remember exactly, but why the heck send them there alive? With corpses no less fuss? And why the hell, then, did they not hesitate to kill Willis' wife if there were so many problems with future murder?

In general, looking for logic in this film is a thankless and senseless task)

And yes, Sid is not Joe
PS By the way, here is http://www.kino-mira.ru/suzhetnye-dyry/2722-dyry-v-filme- petlya-vremeni.html
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lupine Vaskeldin 19.11.21

White Wine Taster
Um ... isn't it always easier to stage an accident or suicide? It's just that you are now trying to speculate and close the holes that the writers left and, in theory, should have explained in the plot, as with the same sensors)

By the way, what questions did the author have because he looked inattentively?

L
Lupine Vaskeldin 19.11.21

although what do I expect from a person who thought Sid was Joe ...

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

ETOGES 2 different types of yopt