3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite User 19.11.21 02:08 am

The problem with single guys is that the girls themselves don't get to know each other.

It would seem that it is almost 2016, and gender stereotypes have not disappeared anywhere. I am extremely negative about gender roles, because they do not allow people to live the way they want. You are not a man, if you are physically weak, you dress like a fagot, behave like a child (it’s like someone else). Or on the part of women, it is unnatural to meet first. Say, this is the role of a guy, what kind of guy he is after that, just a woman in the body of a man and so on. In my opinion, it is enough to have a dick to be a man. And that's all. And if you, girl, liked a guy, you go up to him and talk to him. I think a lot of lonely guys are insecure and don't know if anyone likes them or not. Guys are insecure because they don't succeed with girls, and they don't succeed because they are insecure. It's a vicious circle. Objective logic cannot win here. Therefore, I am for the girls to get acquainted themselves if they liked the guy. Share your opinion, what you think about it. =)
179 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

I had such a topic at the university. Freshmen came up to get to know each other and, in general, even blocked the road. Well, I was not at a loss and I say (it came to my head), they say, girls, but just squeezed out sour cream, somehow I don’t care about this whole topic for half an hour for sure. Well, that means they have round eyes and soundless laughter. But I did manage to get to the right audience! :)

And on the subject, humans think in stereotypes. The white race is no exception. I won't talk about other cases at all.

W
Wing42 19.11.21

I will certainly share, I'm here for this.
My opinion will consist of the following components:
"... to be a man it is enough to have a member."
And balls, don't forget about balls. Moreover, such that the appearance of at least one of them on the horizon would immediately cause a total solar eclipse, and their collision (well, there in the car was driving and driving and suddenly a pothole) would cause at least a seven-point earthquake in Nordland. So you can claim you have "balls of steel and four-finger armor."

Further. I drew attention to the fact that in the last three or four days a number of topics with ambiguous content have appeared, where noble sexually mature men decided to cultivate self-pity, complaining about the injustice of the world, the overestimated system requirements of zealous and rebellious girls, sexual barriers , erected by someone unknown and someone unknown, as well as, in this case, gender bias.
It's just an Epidemic in my opinion.
Spoiler
Is this connected with the coming 2016 and the fact that noble sexually mature husbands suddenly opened up to them under the spruce tree, not a beauty in a defiant Snegurochka costume, but Olivier (at best), and even then in the refrigerator - I can only guess and guess mine don't have to be faithful. Damn it, I saw a similar hysteria, preparing for the celebration of the next millennium, but it was at least based on human fears and prejudices about changing the date.

"Therefore, I am for the fact that the girls themselves get acquainted if they liked the guy."
This is rare, but occurs. The rarity of the phenomenon is due to the well-established idea of ​​the notorious gender roles and human delusions regarding the correct implementation of these roles in life. I have highlighted the word "correct" because it has the most important role to play. So important and defining that the gender roles themselves, coupled with their stereotypes and misconceptions, fade into the background, where lollipops are shyly sucked. A person decides not only for himself what is right for him and what is wrong, but also tries to impose his wisdom on others.
Breaking through stereotypes is not easy, so be prepared to listen to all your life from all faceless and essentially not decisive people, what is right for you and what is wrong.

A
Alexander Bekker 19.11.21

And even if you take the initiative, it immediately starts fucking the brain, hinting that it needs to be achieved, hinting at mutually beneficial conditions, which already forms the well-known material basis of "relations". If you like a guy - put down the foreplay, otherwise there is not much time left until thirty, then you will bite your elbows.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21

Elite User

I looked around to see if she looked back to see if I looked back :))

W
Wing42 19.11.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
This leads to a situation that Met Joe Black portrayed quite well.

S
SАLEM 19.11.21

Therefore, I am for the girls to get to know each other. Can. If you sit in the passage to beg for alms and at the same time look more pitiful than a three-legged bald dog, or you will acquire some exclusive superpower with which you will tour the world and collect stadiums of female fans. But, in my opinion, it is much easier to begin to overcome their shyness .. Some men perceive such "initiative" girls who are able to first come up and get to know each other as easily accessible and quite often do not take them seriously. However, the female nature is such that almost all women, without exception, simply adore when they are conquered by strong, decisive and courageous men. That is why they often do not want to get acquainted first, but wait for the man to take this step himself.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

Some men perceive such "initiative" girls who are able to be the first to come up and get to know each other as easily accessible and quite often do not take them seriously.
So these are the same gender stereotypes, only on the part of the guys. I made it clear that I am against it. Don't complicate things.

However, the female nature is such that almost all women, without exception, simply adore when they are conquered by strong, decisive and courageous men.
Let's just say that a guy will also like it if a girl shows a strong interest in him, even if this girl is not of any interest to him. The attention itself is just pleasant.

That is why they often do not want to get acquainted first, but wait for the man to take this step himself.
So she can wait a long time. The guy may not like her, so she will just create illusions. But the guy, on the contrary, may not know, not see in the girl an interest in his personality, although the girl is just waiting for this. And it will wait a long time. The point is not to show leadership in acquaintance, but to make it clear to the guy that she has sympathy.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
You just ignored everything I scribbled here.

N
NorthernSky 19.11.21

How I like these topics of slimes and losers. More, more!

A
Amiminoru 19.11.21

another thread about bioproblems

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Wing42
Is it chtol rot in the picture? And there is even a group with that name :)

W
Wing42 19.11.21

RussianQuaker
No, this is the album cover. And there is not a man on it at all, much less Jesus himself.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
I'm not whining, I just call a spade a spade. And you judge what you don't even understand. If the problem was only laziness, then there would not be so many problems.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21

The problem with single guys is that the girls themselves don't get to know each other.

No offense to the author, but for some reason such an impression immediately develops, this type of picture.

You sit at home in your room, play the computer. Mom comes up, says: - Hey, Vasya, there a girl came to you, standing behind the gate. You are like: - Um, I didn't understand what kind of girl, what kind of jokes, mom ??! Mom to you: - Yes, what jokes, Vasya, go out yourself, look. She told me that she had come to get acquainted ... You're like this: - Hmm, but what kind of girl? Mom, how does she even look? Nope, I won't go out to some kind of terrible "pockmark", well, he nafig! Anyway, Mom, how did she know that in my 30s, I hadn't had a girlfriend at all? Anyway, I'm ashamed of their horror! Mom to you: - Son, you are the only one here "the first guy in the village", that is. the virgin remained, the rumor goes on - one said, the other picked up ... You are like: - Yes, really. Mom to you: - Vasya, have you made up your mind or not? Girl go and wait. You are like: - Maman, Well, at least a couple of three words at least describe her, how does she look at least ... the figure is there, Toshi-boshi ... in general, is it worth it or not for a child to go out into the world? Mom to you: - Vasya, well, the blonde seems to be so slender, cute, the legs are neat, long ... but at school you liked such girls, Vasya, what have you forgotten already? You are like this: - Maman, well, how many times have I explained to you - I like brunettes, brown-haired women to the extreme. Maman, they are frivolous blondes, over there at Petka's, at the neighbor's house was finally a walker! Mom to you: - Vasya, come on, the girl was trying to see. came from far away, not from the local she, I tell you for sure. You are like this: - Maman, why did you get so scared, you finally decided that she stole from far away here? Mom to you: - Vasya, so there is a car next to her, what are you doing! You are like: - Mom, so what kind of car is there? Taxi or what? Mom to you: - But what kind of taxi is there, Vasya ... she herself came then, on her four wheels, then. It seems that she has a foreign car, Vasya, as if I saw such in advertisements on TV. You're like: - Mom, so what kind of foreign car is there? Any model? Mom to you: - Vasya, so who will disassemble them, these models of these foreign cars - such a silvery car, then, as I say - silvery with a shimmer. You are like this: - Maman, what a fashion to buy silver cars, here the color of the car is red or black - this is the case. Mom, yes, this friend is given to me with bad taste, who finally chooses cars like that, also to me. Maman, I don't like the color of the car - silver. Mom to you: - Vasya, go at least look at the girl! You are like: - Maman, why look at her, you better tell me what she is wearing though? as if I saw such in advertisements on TV. You're like: - Mom, so what kind of foreign car is there? Any model? Mom to you: - Vasya, so who will disassemble them, these models of these foreign cars - such a silvery car, then, as I say - silvery with a shimmer. You are like this: - Maman, what a fashion to buy silver cars, here the color of the car is red or black - this is the case. Mom, yes, this friend is given to me with bad taste, who finally chooses cars like that, also to me. Maman, I don't like the color of the car - silver. Mom to you: - Vasya, go at least look at the girl! You are like: - Maman, why look at her, you better tell me what she is wearing though? as if I saw such in advertisements on TV. You're like: - Mom, so what kind of foreign car is there? Any model? Mom to you: - Vasya, so who will disassemble them, these models of these foreign cars - such a silvery car, then, as I say - silvery with a shimmer. You are like this: - Maman, what a fashion to buy silver cars, here the color of the car is red or black - this is the case. Mom, yes, this friend is given to me with bad taste, who finally chooses cars like that, also to me. Maman, I don't like the color of the car - silver. Mom to you: - Vasya, go at least look at the girl! You are like: - Maman, why look at her, you better tell me what she is wearing though? just say - silvery with a tint. You are like this: - Maman, what a fashion to buy silver cars, here the color of the car is red or black - this is the case. Mom, yes, this friend is given to me with bad taste, who finally chooses cars like that, also to me. Maman, I don't like the color of the car - silver. Mom to you: - Vasya, go at least look at the girl! You are like: - Maman, why look at her, you better tell me what she is wearing though? just say - silvery with a tint. You are like this: - Maman, what a fashion to buy silver cars, here the color of the car is red or black - this is the case. Mom, yes, this friend is given to me with bad taste, who finally chooses cars like that, also to me. Maman, I don't like the color of the car - silver. Mom to you: - Vasya, go at least look at the girl! You are like: - Maman, why look at her, you better tell me what she is wearing though?

E
Elite User 19.11.21

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Yes, the picture looks like an inflammation of the brain. The hero from your story does not need girls himself.

G
Givemethedust 19.11.21

It is true that some are not even given a chance to reproduce. Natural selection in all its glory)

In my opinion, to be a man it is enough to have a dick.
So now, anyone in any hospital can stick a dick to anyone, even the very girl who is the first to meet you.
Przhindal determines gender, not nature.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

It is true that some are not even given a chance to reproduce. Natural selection in all its glory)
You have now offended millions of Russian families))

So a member now can stick to anyone in any hospital, even the very girl who is the first to meet you.
Przhindal determines gender, not nature.
So to be a man it is enough to have a dick. Therefore, a woman with a member is no longer a woman. And nature is all an idiotic framework. Ape-like men are an endangered species :)

W
Wing42 19.11.21

Elite User
Okay, okay. Ask your question. What are you interested in?

G
Givemethedust 19.11.21

You have now offended millions of Russian families))
Does this only apply to Russia? I do not think.

Ape-like men are an endangered species :)
They have no problems with reproduction :) a

woman with a member is no longer a woman
Man? Or just not a woman?

On the topic - if the girls do not meet first, then the not so lonely guy is attractive. So the problem is still in him.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

Givemethedust Does
this only apply to Russia? I do not think.
It doesn't really matter.

They have no problems with reproduction :)
Yes, there are no problems with this. But I am still for a person, for rationality, and I think many will agree with me. Therefore, the extermination of ape-like will happen not through reproduction, but through domestication ..... after a couple of tens, or even hundreds of years. But not a fact.

Man? Or just not a woman?
As you like :)

On the topic - if the girls do not meet first, then not so lonely guy is attractive. So the problem is still in him.
What do you mean by attractiveness? If the face, then no, many nice guys and in spite of everything are lonely. And if we are talking about the inner world, then it is impossible to discern it without getting to know the person. So yes :)