3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murovei 19.11.21 02:12 am

Blue Screen (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

What to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 19.11.21

Murovei
It's not about the game. I've had it a couple of times too. Did you have it once, or after each entry into the game like this?

M
Murovei 19.11.21

BatmanWayne221
Every time I play in 1 hour

B
BatmanWayne221 19.11.21

Murovei

Hmmmmm, weird. I don't have that often. What computer do you have?

B
BatmanWayne221 19.11.21

Murovei
Try to update firewood through DriverScanner.

B
BlooDDoG75 19.11.21

Tell me the error code, otherwise it won't be understood

B
BlooDDoG75 19.11.21

BatmanWayne221
What the hell is firewood and what kind on DriverScanner if you don't know why the system went into failure

B
BatmanWayne221 19.11.21

BlooDDoG75
One of the possible options - some of the drivers may not work correctly. His error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

B
BatmanWayne221 19.11.21

Murovei You
can also try reinstalling Windows.

B
BlooDDoG75 19.11.21

BatmanWayne221

Causes of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen errors
Device drivers are misconfigured, outdated, or corrupt. (very common)
Damage to the Windows registry due to a recent software change (install or uninstall) related to Windows.
Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-related program files.
Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
Damaged or removed system files after installing software or drivers related to Windows Operating System.
Blue Screen Error 0x133 is caused by a damaged hard drive.
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screens can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

M
Murovei 19.11.21

BlooDDoG75
Yes, exactly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

It’s strange for me, for example, this was not at all! Try to start from safe mode and perform a restore point if enabled or from a disk (flash drive).

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

And yes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, they write that everything is because of him. It means that you need to update some kind of driver, the game does not pull, etc., Everything is possible)

B
BlooDDoG75 19.11.21

Murovei
Understand DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION this is an extensive problem and you need to diagnose the computer there may be a problem with both drivers and hardware - God forbid
ps.-Do not delay this case, otherwise the consequences may be sad, contact the service center