3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlSar 19.11.21 10:42 am

Information and expectations from the game (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

In this thread, you can discuss all the news about the game and your expectations.
28 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 19.11.21

Lots of best wishes.

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

From the category of hopeless dreams - more survival and mandatory stealth.

R
Rorschach1986 19.11.21

It’s a pity on Pc it wouldn’t be so I would run for hours 15 - 20

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

T-shirts will play enough and everything will be :)

f
fiorellino 19.11.21

Maybe it will still be on the PC (((From the gameplay under a huge impression !!

Z
ZzzRed 19.11.21

Well, I'll play. I wonder if 2013 will be better?

i
igor white 19.11.21

Vova15ru
on the pc will actually be. early 16th year

S
SkyRaider 19.11.21

Expectation: excellent, but not too high. About the game, it would seem that there are few innovations in it, but there are so many of them: from banal innovations such as swimming and climbing trees, also large ones, for example, shoveled action, and now there is an emphasis on stealth and guerrilla warfare, which the developers encourage, emphasis on exploration of locations that have become larger and wider, there are more tombs and they are multi-level, crafting is more advanced and, most importantly, bring it to mind. I was delighted with TR sample 2013, I missed the series so much, the new part promises to be no worse, maybe even better, I hope for replayability and a flurry of emotions during the passage as in all previous parts. My other favorite series is Mortal Kombat this year disappointed with a new part, and apart from Tomb Raider I have no other favorite episodes left, so I hope for success and look forward to the PC version!

v
var197825 19.11.21

Vova15ru
Will be but not soon

v
var197825 19.11.21

The game is probably super

M
Marongo 19.11.21

It's a pity it doesn't come out on ps3, although there is a computer of course ... Some locations were taken from Legends (for example, Kazakhstan)

F
Ferz777 19.11.21

How many hours is the plot?

D
DimOs1 19.11.21

and on pc when?

K
Konstantin Fillipov 19.11.21

Guys, you’re better off! With all the dls you will get a stall!

K

I assure you there will be criticism when you come across the plot! Well, we're just devils!

A
Ashley33 19.11.21

It's already out on the box, but there is no pre-order on the PC yet ... will it be released before NG? The previous one was a masterpiece, the only tombe since the first one that I wanted to play.

X
XBoy360 19.11.21

Ashley33
And next. year it comes out on the PC. Do not rush. It's not even winter there, but just the first quarter, so it may even be released in March.

A
Ashley33 19.11.21

only in March ... it was already released on consoles, we will again slip an outdated game, which will be passed and replayed far and wide (... and why they then wonder that they don’t buy games on pc but download them from torrents - because the game should be sold as a fallout - no one knew what would be wrong, everyone bought it at the pre-order stage, and then everyone will look at the letsplay, see all the endings, all the cons of the game - who then wants to buy it?

K

there is some kind of story that is painfully twisted, so if the developers with Russian historians did it it would work out well, but what we see there is just akherevayu as it is possible! Byzantine tribes live in Siberia who hate the red army, and a lot of that, it's just tough!

O
One of them 19.11.21

The question is, is it possible to complete or practically complete a stealth game? (Well, not counting the animals)