3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 19.11.21 10:42 am

Spotlights stop burning (Fallout 4)

I played for more than 200 hours and only now noticed that after a certain time the searchlights stop burning but continue to rotate at the same time. Restarting the generator helps, but after a while they go out again. Is this the way it should be and I didn’t pay attention or was it some kind of bug that got out?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene_54046 19.11.21

forkiller
I have the same situation, I personally hammered the bolt, demolished them and all the business.

C
CT3H 19.11.21

Such a bullshit ... I'm going to hike, yes ... it's a bug ... it should be so ...

A
AnatolyKest 19.11.21

if there are no mods, then there a remote button or terminal can be connected, I can't say for sure with mods that I broke a lot, especially for construction

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

This is a bug. They continue to perform their functions (+2 defense). If you so want them to burn, there is another way to put the terminal and move them through it to follow the GG and back (Between operations, you need to leave the terminal and enter back). Then they start to burn, but also temporarily.

s
shah-iyri 19.11.21

_nick69_
Why complicate things with terminals, is it a temporary effect? ​​Simple operation: I took it in construction mode and put it back.

r
re456 19.11.21

You need to change the bulbs more often. And then you played 200 hours, and you forget to change the bulbs. If you want to burn longer, put energy-saving shops in the wasteland a lot.

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

shah-iyri
Well, maybe I'm the only one who put these projectors about 20 pieces around the perimeter. It's easier for me to go to one terminal than to rearrange all 20.

s
shah-iyri 19.11.21

_nick69_
Of course, where do you go.