3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Radiarius 19.11.21 10:42 am

Brawler or \ "Recognize my maiden as the best \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to find That guy who, next to the Voronitsy, forced Geralt to recognize his lady as the best?
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 19.11.21

I advise you not to kill him in Novigrad, an interesting quest with this guy. =)
He will find you himself, beat you 2 times already, sent the third home, I'm waiting on Skellig.
Will appear to kill.

M
Marina Krutovskaya 19.11.21

In Novigrad, I met him 2 times, the first time he was already with a shield, the second with help, but the second time I did not fight with him, and the axie told him to leave, he left and then I started a new game ...

R
Radiarius 19.11.21

Pirat-AC3
I again started to go through something I wanted to fix only once I hung it on him, and 2 times I did not find it in Novigrad either

P
Pirat-AC3 19.11.21

Radiarius go through the
plot, he will appear on it.

R
Radiarius 19.11.21

Pirat-AC3
I have already freed the buttercup and now they attacked the priscilla, but this goat has not appeared yet

M
Marina Krutovskaya 19.11.21

He found me when I was walking with a girl (with the one you can train in Novigrad)

P
Pirat-AC3 19.11.21

I met Radiarius before

A
AleXStein 19.11.21

Pirat-AC3
will have to be killed for the third time. he will bring his friends, and this will be the last battle. there are no answers to avoid the fight. just stupidly killing everyone and everything

R
Radiarius 19.11.21

AleXStein
No, if Deception is pumped then they leave, Axiy uses Geralt

S
Serega666 19.11.21

AleXStein
No. Axiem send him to sleep and his friends.

J
JUnnAmmED 19.11.21

Marina Krutovskaya
In Novigrad I met him 2 times.
he left and then I started a new game ...
Do you have a split personality?

P
Pirat-AC3 19.11.21

AleXStein
you played strange, you can cheat. =)

E
Eli 19.11.21

In general, you can lose to him and you will never see him. If that is infa with an American. forums.
Don't throw tomatoes at me, I can't check the info because I'm waiting for all the free DLCs, otherwise you go to the DLC, think of a bug, and now the game is shit.

R
Radiarius 19.11.21

Eli
The fact is that he interested me, I don't want him to disappear

E
Eli 19.11.21

Radiarius
And you want to see his lady of the heart.

E
Ellinka 19.11.21

Which one is worn with the consistency of the Virgin of the Berry? I met him twice at Novigrad. Both times she hung him up, he asked for mercy and merged. The question is: why might you need it, in principle?

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.21

I have already passed the game, I will say 10 out of 10. Let's see how the foul shoots.

And according to the subject. Saved before every conversation. Well at least the finger is pumped with an automatic press F5. So he defeated him several times when he attacked. I was all interested to see his maiden berry. It would be funny if the developers added this girl and showed what he was fighting for, it would be more fun.

So for the third time he attacks in the city of Novingrad in the market area with two friends and he himself is with a shield. At first I thought that he would be defeated again and he would surrender and leave, but it turned out that you were killing him. Booted up and applied aksiy, said that he would go home. I have not seen him anywhere else. Completed all the quests in all locations, and never met him anywhere else. I never saw this maiden berry :) which is a pity.

c
creeping dumpling 19.11.21

Ellinka I think this is a Shepard fan, before the re-reconstruction.

E
Edward_K 19.11.21

He filled up a lobe in Novigrad, along with help, cut off their heads. In the corpse I found a letter, I have not read it, but I condemn it.