3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mges 19.11.21 10:42 am

Server on MTA 0.5r2 (Grand Theft Auto 3)

SERVER DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(For the sake of nostalgia, I raised the server on a dense updated client from 0.5 to 0.5r2) - NOT RELEVANT
UPD: because it is no longer possible to fly outside the city on the dodo in the new client, the server will work on the old version 0.5
Client on which the server is running: (http : //www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f728-mta-05-gta3-and-vc) 0.5
Original exe file of the game for the client https://yadi.sk/d/CD-S8J1mu9du
Image of the 2nd disc for the game https://yadi.sk/d/lKDMXYhpmtnS6 (daemon tools needed)

Installing multiplayer
1) Download the file from the link (disable the antivirus in advance because the installer is crooked, the antivirus thinks that there is a virus) (it is not there, you can make sure on the old topic 2009)
2) Run the installation, specify "only gta 3", then he will ask you to specify the game folder.
3) After installation, run mta. In the "options" section, write your nickname and follow the connection instructions.
4) Perhaps he will write something about the client's patch. Go to the installed mta folder, run mtaph and specify MTAClient.exe. Under the new trying to connect
5) If possible, the game click "start game" -> "start multi theft auto"

for connection instructions:
run the mta client, in the section connect prescribe ip and port, after joining presses start game

INFA on Servu:
Map: Liberty City: Shore Side Vale
Person: 15
IP: 92.243.165.134
Port: 22003

I know there is another client, but this one is actually no worse, and it works purely for the fan in the evenings. enjoy)
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeamSP13 19.11.21

Updated - shit, you can't get out of the island there. Better on the old version.

M
Mges 19.11.21

TeamSP13 It was not possible to
raise the 2nd server, so I set it to 0.5

M
Mges 19.11.21

Mini report for the day:

Spoiler Favorite flights on the dodo

Now with TeamSP we are flying through the open spaces of the liberty

Unfortunately, the bugs remained and after 7 years

another familiar person connected to us, but could not enter the game. Another problem with the client. In the meantime, here is a parking master for

you.Come in to play tomorrow, who is interested at the same time (written in the cap)

M
Mges 19.11.21

The client installation guide has been updated. If anyone does not understand Che, ask.

m
mazafakа 19.11.21

M
Mges 19.11.21

Well, according to statistics, after all, someone comes in, though rarely. In LU it is much better to play, because the synchronization of mta is, to tell the truth, g ... Yes, and I am pleased to remember the days of 2009. when everyone played this buggy client. In general, I will support him for another week, but for now, here are some screenshots and gameplay of how I climbed to the construction site.

Spoiler

M
Mges 19.11.21

Well, in general, the result is as follows: there was still some online in the first week, but for the 2nd week the server was empty. Today will be the last server launch from 18:00 - 0:00 in MTA 0.5.
Also ATP to players: TeamSP13, BAS, Sery, etc. for the shown activity)) A

small report of vidos of activity from 2009 - 2016.
Spoiler

M
Mges 19.11.21

Thanks to everybody, you're free. Server went offline forever